6. Yoongi's New Girlfriend

Some strong language ahead again

Hopie and you have been sneaking around for days now. You guys almost got caught a couple times. Today though you were in the living room cuddled up together ,when you hear the door jingle so you go apart and you go on your phone and Hoseok turns the t.v on. You hear your brother and a female voice. Her voice sounded oddly familiar. You look at the door as he walks in and you were shocked to see you the girl was. You couldn't believe who he was with. "YOONGI WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HERE" you yell and get up. He walks to you and shows you holding her hand. "DON'T TELL ME YOUR DATING MY HIGH SCHOOL BULLY"as you keep yelling at him you see her smirk at you and look at Yoongi. "Okay since you don't want him to tell you I'll tell you your brother and I are dating". Yoongi walks up to you and holds your hands together and says with a smile," I know she bullied you while you were a freshman and she was a senior but she changed and can't you just be happy for me." You look at him and smile and nod, when in reality you hated that he was with her but couldn't see yoir brother sad he looked happy with her. Yoongi introduced her to all the boys and then Jin made dinner for everyone. He made lasagna and garlic bread and whenever he made garlic bread Yoongi always gave you the crust of the bread but this time he didn't he gave it to her instead of you. He just broke a kinda tradition. After dinner you went up to your room and FaceTime your bestfreind and tell her about Yoongi and his new girlfriend. You went back down stairs to see if that fake bitch was still their and yes she was she was sitting on the couch all snuggled up with yoir brother and the boys are all with them. You went down there and sat in between Hoseok and Jin. You whisper to Jin you don't like her do you. He shakes his said, "No I don't there is something about her I don't trust about her and the test of the guys think that too." You look at Hoseok amd he nods. "yeah none if us like her bit Yoongi is hapoy and that is all that matters to us our best friends happiness. Yoongi leaves the house to drive her back home. You look at all the guys and ask "So what do you think of her". They all say in sync "We don't like her". You laugh and say that makes 7 of us. Then you put on a better movie then what she had chosen. All the boys fell asleep and finally Yoongi came back and he walked you to your room. "Y/N I am really glad you are happy for me because I really like her but just know if she ever does something to hurt you in any way just tell me and I'll dump her because just know no one hurt you." You smile at him and give him a big hug. He walks out and goes to his room. After he leabes you lay in your bed. You tried to fall asleep but you couldn't because kept thinking about how your older brother is dating your old highbschool bully. Then someone walks in and holds you like there is no tomorrow. You look at him and just snuggle in to his chest. "I missed cuddling with princess." You felt warm as he says that. Him being next to you just makes you forget about her being with your brother. You later ended up falling asleep but you hear a deep like voice say, "No way". You woke up to see Namjoon. Youbget up quickly and wake up Hoseok. You run towards him while Hoseok stays sitting on your bed. Namjoon please don't tell anyone especially my brother but Jin knows. "That is why Jungkook was telling me how Hoseok sounded jelous while yelling at you that one day how long has this been happening you two sneaking around?" You and Hoseok look at each other and you say eversense the day he was yelling at Jungkook. "Oh well I won't tell anyone then as long as your not doing anything mushy gushy around me." You both nod. Then he leaves. You then lay down next to him again and snuggle again. "Y/N I'm scared" as he turns you to look at him. Why you asked. "Now Seokjin and Namjoon know so if Yoongi ever gets suspicious he has two guys to spill something they know he is kinda intimidating when he wants to be". You put your hands around him and say " Shhh there is there is nothing to worry about.