Chapter 4

Kris' POV

I walked myself home since I didn't have my car with me. Waking up this morning I was hoping to have an amazing day but sadly I did not. I woke up to a note saying "had a great night, Rain" That's one of the reasons I don't usually do hook-ups but something about that woman intrigues me. I don't like to get up in the morning to an empty bed right after having an amazing night, maybe that was what Rain want a distraction, a one-time thing, no string attached, just one night of fun. It's such a waste she was so beautiful and alluring, something about her says regally define and her face just blows me away. 

Thinking about last night, I remembered her referring to me as a man. That's one of the downsides of having a  dick attached to you, they all think I'm a male plus I got my breast reduced, overall I do appear manly on the outside but I'm still a woman. I never changed my registered gender and that confuses everyone. But hey, I am what I am and let's live it there, I am a lesbian period. Maybe I'll find someone who will accept me wholly for what I am and not for what they think I am.

As I was entering the house I was attacked by a small thing that got me out of my balance for a bit. Regaining my equilibrium, I look down and was met by the ocean blue eyes of my son, Andy, I picked him up and hug him tight "Good morning Andy wandy, how's my little cuddly bear? Did you miss daddy?" pouting he replied, "Bad Daddy! You not go home, me saddy." 

Awwe my little man is sad so I started tickling him and said "Daddy's sorry Andy wandy, Daddy got pre-occupied with work last night, how about I make it up to you??" pouting he looks at me, tilted his head and replied, "Me want Andy day today, no work Daddy!" 

I smile at my kid, he's only two but he sure knows how to tame me so I said "Okay, today is Andy day, so what does Andy Wandy wants to do?" Andy looked at me with the biggest smile started talking "park!!! ice cream!! Oh. Andy wants Daddy pancakes!! cuddle!! movies!! play daddy!!" 

I laugh at his enthusiasm and said "we'll do everything but first Daddy pancake!" Andy started running to the kitchen and I followed suit.

While making the pancakes I take a quick look at my son who was playing with his stuff bear while waiting for the pancakes to finish. I can't help but admire how he has grown up, he has my sister and I's blue eyes, cute dimples, brunette hair from his father, and my father's smile. Andy surely inherited the Smith's charm.

Finishing the pancakes I serve some to him and he quickly devours them, guess he was hungry. After drinking his milk and cleaning his plate he hop-off the chair and looks at me expectantly and said "Daddy we go park??" I nod my head and replied, "but first we brush our teeth and take a shower".  

After doing everything, we quickly went out of the house and walked to a nearby park. Andy played with everything in the park. He went down the slides, took a lot of time on the swings, and run around after that. He was full of energy.

Not far from where we were playing Andy spotted an ice cream truck and dragged me to it. Getting him an ice cream we sat on the bench while he was eating his treat. I love spending time with my Andy, he is my rock and my world.

After that long and tiring morning, we decided to go home and make lunch. Andy was sitting on my shoulder while we were walking home, he likes the height advantage he has. We spotted my mom on the kitchen cooking so we hurriedly go to her and said, "Mom, what you cooking??" the Andy added "Nana, Nana cowking? Andy hungry"

Mom smiled at us said, "I'm cooking Andy bears favorite.........Spaghetti and meatball!" Andy run around screaming "Yes! I'm Andy bear, Nana getti! Yes!!" I chuckled looking at my kid being hype and excited with food, he is truly my kid.

I arrange the table with help of my little man while we waited for mom to finish cooking. The food was really delicious and Andy became more static when mom told him that we will be having chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

After eating I told my mom that I got the job at the Dane's Company and quickly I was tackled with a hug and then she said, "I'm so proud of you Kris, you work so hard to get here. Your dad an I are really proud of what you have become and we will continue to be by your side through everything, no matter what"

I hugged my mom tighter and whispered, "I'm here because of you and dad and Andy. You believe in me even when others told me I was different and I wouldn't reach far. Everything I do and achieve it's all because of you." I pull out from the hug and wipe my mom's eyes.

Andy came running to the kitchen and lunch himself on me, hugging me tighter than possible So I ask him, "What's wrong Andy bear?" Andy just shrugged and said, " I love daddy and Nana and Papa" Soon the three of us were sharing a huge bear hug. 

One thing that amazes us about Andy is that he can sense when one of us is feeling emotional so he just randomly hug us to make us feel better. 

My dad and mom are the sole reason why I continue to strive more especially now that I have Andy. Everyone thought I was some sort of an abomination for being a female with a dick. Instead of wallowing on hatred and shame I work harder than possible and did what they say I can't achieve.

Here I am now 27 with an awesome and handsome son, a very supportive and loving mother and father and a career that can give my family stability. Let's hope everything runs smooth tomorrow at work.