[14] - We Need To Talk...

alex | declan

*

"Ok. Just breath. You got this."

"..."

"There's nothing to be worried about. It'll go smoothly."

"..."

"Wait I don't know..."

"I love him..."

"..."

"Right?"

"It's not his fault that he's like this—"

"No stop. I need to do this. Stranger is right. I've got to or something bad might happen."

"But..."

"God why is this so complicated?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"O-Oh no one. Just myself."

"Ok..?"

"Well I'm going to the store real quick—"

"Wait."

"What?"

"We um...we need to talk."

"About what?"

"Sit down, please."

"..."

"So, I was in Eastmoor the other day cause they have really good...uh...pastries and came across their college. I've been looking around and seeing what sort of options they have and was thinking that..."

"That what? Come on."

"That maybe I would want to transfer there after this school year."

"That's a long walk."

"About that...I'd also be moving."

"Are you serious?"

"No."

"No?"

"Why? You're perfectly happy here."

"I'm a-actually not."

"..."

"D-Dec..."

"What are you doing?"

"I know it's been hard these past couple of months for you but you always get mad at me and end up hurting me somehow. You leave. I cr-ry all the time and I'm sick of feeling so..weak. And this is the only way that won't happen anymore..."

"What an ungrateful little bitch. I give you shit all the fucking time and what? Now you're just gonna walk away?"

"I'm not the one that has walked out of our relationship first. Remember times before his death? Remember when we'd go on dates every week and actually did things as a couple? But now...now it's like I'm just a puppet and you are the one with the strings. I can't do ANYTHING without you getting mad and hitting me. I'm sick of it. I won't have this anymore. We're done."

"..."

"You don't get to decide who breaks up with who."

"*SLAM*"

"Ow!"

"I get to decide! So IM breaking up with YOU. You've never appreciated me. Always wanting sex, always wanting this, always wanting that—it's fucking annoying. Chelsey was better anyways, especially last night."

".."

"Get out..."

"She's been fun messing around in the sheets, making me moan her name, something you could never—"

"I SAID GET. OUT!"

"You'll regret this."

"No, I won't. Because for the first time in my life, I'm sticking up for myself—from you, and it feels great."

*

I wasn't exactly sure how to end this chapter so that's what ya got. There was like one line after that that I kept changing and deleting but it didn't really fit or go well.
Hope this wasn't a bad chapter. I just haven't published in a little bit.

Overview:
• Alex broke up with Dec. Apparently he cheated on her with some girl name Chelsey. Now a weight has been lifted off of her shoulders.

————————
QUESTIONS
————————
• Is this really the end between them?
• Will Dec realize what he's done and try to apologize?
• Is Alex ignorant enough to take him back?
• Can she finally be happy? Or is this really just the beginning of a major down fall?

Don't forget to:

<<< Comment what you think (answer the questions if you want) >>>
<<< Vote if you liked this chapter >>>
<<< Share with your friends >>>
<<< Follow me for updates >>>
<<< Add this book to your reading list >>>

Till next time

❤️