36

"OwoOwowoo, whha time izit...?" I whined, grabbing my clock and staring at it for 2 minutes straight. I couldn't register anything right now.

"Hm, I remember that something important is happening today, but I don't know what," I whispered to myself.

"Hi, princess!" Taehyung barged into my room.

"Woah, whomstve the fuk?!" I shouted. "Wait what, oh oH oOOOOh the wedding!" I remembered.

"Yeah the wedding is in 5 hours' time! So exciting!" He squealed like a child. I pinched his cheek and ruffled his fluffy brown hair.

"Exciting, indeed."

-

"OH MY GOD WHERE IS THE BLUSH? TELL ME WHERE THE BL-"

"GIVE ME WATER, THE PRINCE WANTS WATER!"

"OUCH MY FOOT! EXCUSE ME, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

"BOB? BOB WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

It was chaotic in the make-up room. Holy damn, what is going on..?

"Sorry, princess, do you need anything?" A staff asked me.

"Maybe a glass of water, ple-"

"A GLASS OF WATER! GET ME A GLASS OF WATER OH MY GOD DEBORAH GET OUT OF THE WAY!" She screamed while trotting away.

Ah, this wasn't what I expected.

-

Holy shizzles, I'm so scared.

I was standing right outside the doorway, before they announced "here comes the bride!".

Whew, relax. It's just a wedding. A wedding with who? Kim. Tae. Hyung. Okay. I'm okay. No I'm not, not really.

And finally, I heard it.

"Let us all welcome our beautiful bride!" The host announced. A slow yet romantic instrumental music started playing as I started walking.

I tried to be as graceful as I could, it'd be embarrassing if I fell. I took a deep breath and looked up.

Taehyung.

As beautiful as ever.

I almost fell just by being distracted. He was too precious, too pretty. Everything that wasn't me.

"Now, you'll take the wedding vows," The host told us. We both nodded as Taehyung smiled at me. His gaze was locked on my face, and I couldn't help but frown a bit from embarrassment.

-

"You may now kiss the bride," The host said. People started cheering. Cameras were zooming forward. Anxiety, anxiety, anxiety.

Taehyung gently grabbed my head as he leaned in. He gave a small quick peck. That's it?

"That's it? No more?" A cameraman muttered.

"Yeah, c'mon! Give us a smooch!" Another cameraman joked.

"We'll do the rest later," Taehyung told them, turning his head to look at them. Then he turned his head back slightly and gave me a wink AND a lip bitE.

HELLO SIR THIS IS NOT OK.

Pretending that my ovaries did not explode, I smiled gently at him. With my strictest voice, I hissed under my breath, "StOP!"

"Why? Shy?" He asked with a small smirk.

"KSJKSKKA shUT uP!" I slapped his arm. All of a sudden, gasps could be heard.

"That barbarian slapped the prince!"

"Oh my god she just physically ABUSED Kim!"

"Get this on tape! It'll make a great story!"

Cameramen were recording everything and whispers filled the whole entire hall. I shut my eyes in annoyance as I held my tongue. Vulgarities would've been spewing out by now, if this wasn't a wedding scenario.

"F*ck you all, let's go," Taehyung drawled, taking my hand in his as he leads me to the exit. What?

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere far from here," He said.

-

As we ran down the flight of stairs, with me holding up the dress and running as fast as I could in heels.

"Agh, I can't run in this outfit!" I shrieked.

"Hoseok hyung, help me get another outfit," He instructed. I looked to my left and saw Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin. I looked to my right and saw Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi.

"Fashionable or comfortable?" Hoseok asked while still running together with us.

"Both!" Taehyung answered. His hand was still wrapped around mine and all 8 of us were running.

"Yes, sir!"

"Jin! Prepare the car," Taehyung commanded.

"Which? Lambo, Maserati, Porsche, Ferr-"

"ANY!"

"Yes, sir!" Jin shouted as he started running faster in another direction.

"Namjoon, make sure the news about us running from the wedding does not spread. Tell them that we completed the wedding," Taehyung ordered.

"What? You- don't want to get married?" Jimin questioned with sadness in his eyes.

"No, I just hate the crowd. The real thing- it's a surprise," He winked at Jimin.

Jimin gave a strange look at Taehyung and continued moving along.

I'm just as confused as he is.