Are You Satisfied?

The breeze outside was cold and Izuku thought why he would have not brought a jacket with him.

It was nine in the morning and he had his session scheduled for half past nine am: he can still wander around town for a while.

He covered his face with Shoto's hoodie and breathed in the hot air that smelled like his boyfriend: it was a soothing perfume.

He looked through a shop window in what seemed to be a bar; he decided to take a step in.

The bar was one we could say indie: it has wood decorations and a huge wooden counter in the far end of the shop.

It was quite cozy, its walls had huge bookshelves where a costumer could grab a book and read it while sipping his coffee just what he liked.

Izuku must say to be a huge book nerd; he would define himself more of an intellectual: he remembered his afternoons during high school spent in the library.

He breathed in the hot hair and a mixture of coffee and old books filled his nostrils. He smiled a genuine smile he was not showing since he was a young boy. (Many years ago, he should add)

He proceeded towards the cashier and a young woman, younger then him, smiled politely and asked him what he would like to order.

Izuku looked bewildered by the huge amount of products displayed over his head.

Uraraka, whose name was written on the nameplate over her apron, helped him.

"Sir, is it your first time here?" She asked looking up at him.

Izuku blushed feeling like a complete idiot and scratched the back of his head.

"Well... yes. This bar offers so many goodies I cannot even decide"

She laughed and brushed his embarrassment off.

"Do not worry, it often happens. I will let my coworker help you out as I fill in the others request" She said and motioned for him to go to the other side of the counter where a blonde guy was working.

He went towards him but the guy completely ignore him

"Bakugo! New costumer, please help him choose and do not be rude. You know what happened the last time you did!" The guy tensed up and turned towards Izuku with an angry motion

"WHAT DO YOU W..." he stopped midsentence once he took a good look of the person in front of him.

Izuku was a good-looking man, even if his insecurities made him walk a little hunched and the crutch made him only feel worse.

However, this blonde person, which was called Bakugo he supposed, was now watching him and this made him feel embarrassed.

"Sir, could you stop watching me so intensely? You are making me uncomfortable"

Bakugo seemed to regain his composure but a faint blush was tainting his cheeks.

"Yeah... What do you want?"

Izuku take another good look at all the products they sold.

"What is your best one?"

"AH!" Bakugo shouted proudly.

"My best one? Ok big boy, I will give it to you. Your name is...?"

"I...Izuku" He stuttered.

Bakugo wrote down the name or what he heard of it then smirked.