Part 12

Shawns POV
Saturday night

"Styles mate, why don't you just end it already?" I ask him as we walk down the driveway to Daniels house to get into his party.

"I- I don't know mate, we've been together for a long time, I don't know, there's just something holding me back, you know?"

"Not really because I know you like my sister, so whatever you decide, just don't mess her around, she's innocent." I tell him, causing him to sigh and close his eyes.

"Yeah I get you." He says slowly, thinking over everything he just said, as we walk into the house.

The loud, blaring music and bright disco lights set the party scene and it's all amplified by the smell of alcohol and smoke.

"Mendes, Styles." I hear Daniel call as he walks up to us.

"Sick party Dan." I say to him still looking around.

"Styles whats up man?" Daniel says, causing me to look at Harry who seems to have his eyes glued to one spot. I follow his gaze to see something that I definitely didn't expect to see.

Arabella's POV

Don't ask me why I'm here, I'm not too sure either, but after a lot of nagging, persuasion and convincing, I guess they actually managed to get me here.

I'm honestly not sure what was going through my head earlier, but I also let them dress me, very unusual I know.

I'm wearing a short black mesh crop which leaves a gap showing my stomach. Mackenzie also made me wear a pair of her short black shorts which also had mesh around them.

All in all, I'm showing ten times more skin then I am used to.

However, once my outfit was topped of with my black heels, even though I may be slightly out of my comfort zone, I feel slightly confident in the outfit

So I'm sure as you've already guessed, that I'm at a party, completely not me right? However I'm not having a totally terrible time. I'm actually quite enjoying myself.

I'm currently on the dance floor, dancing with Mackenzie and Arabella, Tom is somewhere around here, just not sure where.

The song changed and Mi Gente blares through the speakers and I just let loose, swaying my hips to the music.

I turn my head to the side, feeling a gaze on me, but everyone seems to be too busy in there own worlds. I'm about to brush it off, when I catch the gaze of his captivating eyes. I wink at him, only to see a cute smirk spread across his face.