Chapter 7: Collapse

You weren't very excited to get your hero costume, being you never designed one. Why? Well no custom design could fit the properties of your quirk very well. You just sent in your measurements to the school and let them go crazy with it with a request of a handheld weapon. A quirk that allows you to create white bubbles from your hands with status effects depending on what you want. You could just slightly determine the difference between the bubbles though. Like the bubble had a blue tint to its white exterior if it contained ice, a red tint if it contained explosions, and a yellow tint if it contained electricity in which could stun your opponent. The downside to this quirk, you the user cannot pop the bubbles unless a weapon or projectile is used instead. Goes back to the first day when you created a large explode-o-bubble then threw a baseball at it for the bubble to explode.

Your first attempted design consisted of a white body form suit with white bubbles covering every square inch of your body. Yeah, that was a very flawed design. Limited mobility and... Who wants to look like a sheep?

The second design was just simply white bubbles to cover your privates. Again, such a flawed design. It reminded you of the pathetic forms of censoring in tv shows and anime where the girl would be in the shower and there just so happens to be a steam cloud or soap bubbles covering her privates at that exact moment.

The third and final design that never made the cut was a dress with a very fluffy skirt made of bubbles the colors red, blue, and yellow. Not a bad design, but who can fight in a dress?

Just looking at the costumes your other female classmates dressed themselves in, most of their costumes said nothing about their quirk besides Jirou and Tsu. Maybe you thought too hard about the costume design and should've done something more stylish like Momo and Uraraka. Well, time to open up the case that concealed your hero costume.

...

"That's pretty daring (Y/n)," a classmate commented on your costume while stretching himself out in preparation for the class exercise. You jolted in surprise to the comment, spinning around in surprise.

"Whoa Bakugou!!!" You did a little excited dance with shuffling feet. "I love your costume! It's so badass!!!" Bakugou's hero costume had a form fitting black top that highlighted the muscles on his stomach with no sleeves at all, that yet again really made his muscles stand out. He wore baggier pants and combat boots that reached his knees. His cuffs though, they were large military green grenades. Bakugou even had a black mask that covered just his eyes. His costume perfectly emphasized his explosion quirk while staying cool all at the same time.

"But again, knowing you... Your costume is a bit daring," Bakugou ignored your compliment, leaving you to just look down on yourself.

You shrugged. "I never designed this. And Yeah... It is a bit daring for me," a blue tank top and a layered mini skirt that just barely covered you bottom. The first layer of the skirt were ruffled blue silk, second layer a white silk, and the bottom layer a white lace. Your costume also consisted of white fur cuffs on your wrists and ankles, as well as a white fur collar that looked strangely like bubbles. You weren't very thrilled that the costume consisted of only two colors, blue and white, but it was wise of your costume designers as well. Why have your costume involve the colors red, yellow, and blue just to have it look weird? Settling on one color just makes the piece look nicer.

Bakugou didn't really feel the need to comment back on your statement, instead he kept up with stretching exercises in which you practically mimicked him. Bakugou found it annoying at first, catching on that you were mirroring his stretches, but he bit his tongue and let you do as you pleased. Afterall, what's the point of getting mad? You were stretching, that little factor could determine the difference between winning and losing today's team exercise. Just as Bakugou pulled back one leg and hugged it to his behind, Mr. Aizawa stepped up to you both. "Everyone else is already in the viewing room ready to watch over this match with All Might. You two go on ahead into the building and do what you need. You got five minutes before I send in Midoriya and Uraraka and start the timer, got it?" You nodded eagerly, Bakugou was already stepping foot within the building for the exercise. You chased after him.