Thunder and Lightning = blackout

Taehyung's POV~

He sat in his seat, canvases piled on top of his desk.

One after another he would examine the beautiful art.

But, one caught his eye.

A detailed painting of, seven handsome men, sitting around a table, food and such laid on the table.

It wasn't hard to find the love and feelings put behind the painting.

The faces were more than familiar.

At the corner it was initialled.

Y/n

In beautiful handwriting.

His eyes lit up, he examined each face and stopped when he saw his own.

Beautifully drawn, well painted, amazing.

.

.

.

Y/n's POV~

At home,

You swung your hips slightly as music played through the rooms, you look through the fridge and take some whipped cream out.

Only rocking your, grey tank top and black underwear.

You run into the living room and land onto the couch.

As you do, a loud ear piercing sound of thunder rolls out the sky.

You scream and fall off the couch.

Huddled beside the couch with a pillow tucked tight into your chest and a blanket wrapped around your body.

You shook uncontrollably.

You flinch at the sound of footsteps coming from outside your entrance door.

After assuming it was just Taehyung you sighed.

Your body stopped shaking but the pellets of rain outside poured as if there was no tomorrow.

Lightning strikes not to far away, creating a large, terrifying boom to spread throughout your now soundless apartment.

The lights go out, the air conditioner stops working, and you can hear your heart beating through your ears.

Suddenly there's a knock on your door, you throw the can of whipped cream at it.

"Y/n it's me." Taehyung's deep voice sounded like music to you.

You stood up and ran to the door.

You yank open the door and see the man peering at you with a candle in his hands.

Thunder booms again and you instantly grab at his shirt.

He looks down at you, the dark invading your sight, the orange candle light as the source of light and warmth.

"Y/n?" He says putting his fingers delicately on your chin.

You squeeze your eyes shut and he gently leads you back into your home.

He leaves you with the candle and comes back with more at hand.

He lights them and sets them around you.

"W-why are you here?" You ask still barely naked.

"I was wondering if you were alright." He sits in front of you, on the ground.

The soft, fluffy white carpet warmed your legs.

"I- I'm fine." You lie looking at your tan legs.