Toby x Jeff - "Seventeen"

The young twitching boy sat on the fence of the old withered carpark, hugging one of his legs while the other ensured he didn't fall. The carpark was almost empty. Almost completely void of all life beyond the odd broken and rotting cars that had stalled and remained as hunks of iron to mark the scenery.
The crunching of footsteps upon the gravel made him look up.
He stared directly into the blue eyes of the pale, raven haired killer. He didn't smile, and the other wouldn't be if it wasn't carved into his face. His hands dyed a fresh red that splattered up onto his sleeves and neck and face.
He knew what they'd done. He know what he had done.
"I don't want to do this anymore...."
"....what do you mean?"
"They didn't deserve this. You said, you said y-you could help me. You promised me be-better. I got away from him so I wouldn't have to...to.."
"To survive?! Oh no, the world doesn't just hand you everything on a platter, you know that. It's kill or be killed." Sneered the other.
Toby looked down at his feet. "You sound....l-like my d-dad....when you talk like that."
Jeff was quiet, the snarky anger that had bubbled inside him had suddenly vanished, he sat besides the boy.
"I get it. We're broken... we're damaged...but we're not beyond repair....we ca-can let go...we can move on..." Toby said softly.
Jeff sighed, "when the world fucks you over you fuck it over-"
"And then you start an infinite loop of everyone being butthurt and no one gets anywhere. That doesn't make us wise. Jeff. We don't chose who lives or dies...."

"Toby .." he sighed softly, cupping the others face he leaned in. "Like an angel aren't you but our love is god....and the world will understand nothing will stop u-"

"I know but it's so much pain. Can't we be normal? See bad movies? Sneak a beer and watch TV, go bowling....reck the kitchen because we can't cook... don't you want a life with me?" Toby pulled from his grasp.
He stared directly into the others eyes.
Jeff looked back at his hazel ones, he blinked. "...of course..."
"Then can we be seventeen? Please can't we just be seventeen. That's all I want to do..." Toby sighed and grabbed his hand. "If you could let me in, I could be good with you."

Jeff raised a hand to cup his cheek. "Toby...it's not easy. All these things. They say I'm crazy and I let them win....this thirst to kill is pull me in..."
Toby looked down."The world might hurt us..."
"So we make them vanish.."
"But we let go take a deep breath and go but some summer close. We can go camping, eat chilli fries..."
"Play strip poker?"
Toby chuckled, "maybe prom night?"
"Maybe Dancing'' Jeff smirked and stood up to lean closer to the other.
Toby giggled tugging at his arms until he was close enough to rub his nose against Jeff's. "don't stop looking in my eyes.."
He chuckled and cupped his cheeks kissing his forehead. "Always..."
"let us be seventeen..." Toby chuckled, tugging Jeff along the parking lot.
"If we've still got the right..."
Jeff chuckled following him to leap upon the bonnet of a broken ford car. "So what's it gonna be!? I wanna be with you..."
"I wanna be with you."
Tonight.

/A/N I love heathers. And I really wanna do a crossover for this, with Toby, Ben and Jeff as the Heathers. So enjoy this. Enjoy the song. I'm bored I need requests. /