Improvise

Jade moved quickly as she followed the scream that she had heard

Jade moved quickly as she followed the scream that she had heard. She climbed up the stairs of the tower as she hidden from shadow to shadow. She need to find Nia before ALIE knew she was there. It wasn't till she heard noises from a room that made her turn. Carefully, she peered around and assessed the sight in front of her. Luckily for her, Nia was in the room but unluckily guards were present as well.

With the information that ALIE had gathered she knew about the group's actions but she had no idea about the girl's separate rescue mission. Her intention for Nia was to use her as a pawn to get the passphrase from the others. She would torture Clarke until she gave it up and if she didn't she would use Bellamy against her. And if that effort didn't work then she would bring in Nia and use her until one of them broke. She needed that passphrase and she would do what she must to get it.

Nia was tired of witnessing all the deaths that loomed over her and tired of fighting against something so beyond her that it drained her in every aspect. A part of her wanted to give in and accept the fate she had while the other was fighting like she had done countless times before. But every time she was on the brink of caving the thought of the girls crept back into her mind. So there she was in a room surrounded by guards who awaited ALIE's orders.

Time was limited among them all. One was fighting to end a takeover while the other was fighting to stop the resistance against them.

The girl standing outside the door peered inside to take a quick survey of the room. Nia was kneeling with her head down while the guards seemed to surround her. She readied her sword before taking a deep breath. Quickly she shoved the door open and charged inside.

Since awaiting ALIE's orders, they all seemed surprised at the sudden entrance. But that only lasted a moment as Jade was quick to strike.

She swung her sword around the nearest guard to her cutting him long and deep in his abdomen. She dug her sword in the next guard before attacking the far guard. He put up little fight but Jade was dealt the upperhand. With the guards now dead she knelt in front of Nia grateful to seeing her again.

"Nia. Nia." Jade spoke softly as she tried to get her to look at her. Now that she found her they needed to hurry and get back to the others.

Nia had thought she might've been hallucinting when she hear someone call her name. But it wasn't just anyone it was the small and quiet voice of Jade. She didn't want to glance around as she thought of it being another ghost. But when she felt the hands on her her head snapped up and connect their eyes connected.

"Jade." She spoke out not believing that she was there.
"Yes, Nia, it's me. Come on we don't have much time." Jade said as she tried to get her to come with her.

"No. No. No. No." Nia whispered as she thought of the dangers that Jade was now in. ALIE was there watching the scene play out. "Jade, you have to go. Go now." Nia ordered wanting her to get out while she could.