c17

"Ki how the fuck are you so late? It takes like a minute to get here..." Acacia mumbled from the island she was leaning over as she grabbed another pretzel from a yellow bowl.

"Sorry. I uh... got tied up with Andi being a dumbass not knowing how to do the laundry without fucking up my jeans."

"He's a grown ass man, you'd think he'd be better at this." Lyra laughed joining the conversation.

"Right?" Ki pointed over to her as she found a spot for herself to lean onto the island.

"Who's Andi?" Hana said in a weird way as she was in the middle of chewing her food.

"My brother's boyfr... fiancée."

"Oh so another person I haven't met. Great." Kat threw her hands up, rolling her eyes in the process.

"You're not missing out, trust me." Ki laughed, reaching over to the middle of the island to grab a pretzel from the bowl.

"Yes you are. She's lying." Acacia whispered, leaning towards Kat.

Ki threw one of her pretzels at Acacia and glared at her with a concerning look. Acacia turned towards Ki with a pissed expression and hissed back "what" with a mean smile.

Ki flipped her off, all the while smiling and popping a pretzel into her mouth.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Hana piped in.

"Stare into each other's eyes and spill our deepest, darkest secrets." Kat said in a completely monotone voice.

Hana took a step back from the counter, and Lyra looked at her with a sense of amusement and confusion.

"Let's save that for later, yeah?" Lyra half laughed.

Kat laughed seeing the responses her two friends gave. Of course, she wasn't being serious.

"Can we go to Walmart?!" Acacia gasped.

"What the fuck?" Ki sighed.

"Why?" Kat motioned her hand out towards her.

"Um... okay?" Lyra pondered.

"Have you ever played Walmart bingo? It's hilarious... we can split off into teams and the team with the least amount of boxes checked off buys dinner." Acacia explained with a grin.

"Actually that sounds like a good idea. I'm down." Hana shrugged.

"Yeah but there's not going to be even teams..." Kat pointed out.

"That's okay... we can... um..."

"Let's do two and three." Lyra suggested.

"Me and Kat are a packaged deal." Hana draped her arm over Kat's head.

Kat pouted, probably from being used as an armrest.

"Okay so um lets draw then. I'll say I'm one team and Kat and Hana are another. We'll put two and three on pieces of paper to decide who gets the third member, then split from there." Lyra said, already writing down numbers on a post it note pad that was on the counter.

She pulled the yellow note off the pad, and ripped it into halves, crumpling them up into two balls. She placed them on the counter and then Acacia mixed them up, covering her hands so that neither side saw which one was which.

"Okay Hana, pick one." Acacia said, standing back from the counter.

Hana leaned over and picked up the smaller of the two balls, smiling as she showed the unfolded result to Kat.