Chapter 21

(Y/N P.O.V)
As we pulled up to the bridge in front of CyberLife Tower, a few guards wearing white and black armour stopped us. I pressed the button to make our windows go down.

"Connor Model #313 248 317, accompanied by Detective (y/n) (l/n). We're expected."

'Identification successful' A female voice said as the cop confirmed it was Connor.

"Okay. Go ahead"

I watched as the wall with CyberLife written in white neon letters fell into the ground, allowing us to drive through.

I stared at the huge Tower as we drove over the bridge. Since it was nighttime, the millions of lights were visible, the snow seemed to make them sparkle.

Connor parked the car at the front of the building and we both got out. I couldn't help but look up at the Tower, I almost fell backwards trying to look all the way up. Connor chuckled slightly as he rested a hand on my back to support me.

We walked past two guards and entered into the front doors. A little drone flew by as we walked in.

More guards were waiting for us as we walked in. The sight of them all started to make me nervous.

Inside the building was more boring than the exterior. It was mainly black and white with a few trees growing inside. 'CyberLife' was written on multiple walls, as if people wouldn't know what the place was.

"Follow me. We'll escort you" one of the guards said as we stopped walking.

"Thanks... But I know where to go."

"Maybe, but I have my orders."

Connor and I followed the guard into the next room. As we walked in we each got scanned. I got nervous when it said it didn't identify me, but the guards allowed me to continue since I was part of the DPD.

The next room had a huge statue of an android in the middle, along with more plants growing inside. An elevator was off to the left side along with other androids and workers walking around.

I looked down at all the trees and bushes below us. They have a whole goddamn forest in here.

All the androids on display looked and smiled at us as we walked past them to get to the elevator.

"Agent 54. Level 31"

I watched the floor numbers go up as I waited for Connor to do something. I saw him eyeing the camera in the corner of the elevator, I assumed he was hacking it or something.

Suddenly, Connor grabbed the guard standing next to me and pushed him against the wall. He kicked the guard coming from behind him. He grabbed one of their guns and pushed the other to the floor. He then elbowed the other guy in the stomach. He held the gun above his head and shoot the guard without even looking at him. He then shot the other guard a second later.

"Nice work" I helped him up off the floor.

Connor smiled at me and went over to the elevator buttons.

"Agent 54. Level -49" he spoke with the guards' voice

The elevator recognized the voice and started going down.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." I looked over at Connor who was standing next to me.

"I can't believe it either. But I know we'll be able to do this"

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I hugged him as we kissed, a few moments later he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.