Dear Diary pt.2 : Jungkook 🌹

*25th Dec. 2018
Deary Diary,
It is finally Christmas and diary I am so damn excited to move in with my fiancé in the new apartment that we bought together!!*

"Jungoo!!" "Fvck come here!!" You almost scream making your boyfriend to leave whatever work he was doing to reach you as quickly as he could!

He barges inside your shared room only to see you running your palms over your belly. Jungkook drops the paintbrush and sprints on the bed next to you,

"Baby you alright??" He looked so panic stricken which only made you smile like crazy at his protectiveness as a father.
Yup 'A father'; so the time when you and jungkook had doubted last of you being pregnant because of your missed bleed did in turn proved to be correct and as much as anxiety was eating you up to have to deal with pregnancy rather than looking for a job, jungkook was by your side.
A meagre age of 22 with a life ahead of him to be explored yet he plans to stick by you and fullfil his dreams 'with you' (well at least that's what he said to you the time when you asked him to leave you since you didn't want to ruin his career blah blah but he's sticking around instead and you couldn't be grateful enough to find a man like him..)

"Kook-" you slowly murmur, "I think the baby just kicked! Ow!" You yelp as you feel it again.

Your fiancé doesn't take long to place his hand over your bulge to feel it too. Well this is something he's anticipated since your second month into your pregnancy.. and despite you protesting how it takes time to feel the kicks *sigh* the bunny wouldn't understand and he'd just keep complaining how long does he have to wait!
He dedicatedly tries feeling for the kicks but pouts as no he couldn't really sense anything. He gives a look showcasing his restless state..

"Oh! He kicked again! Did you feel it??" You chirp but to his dismay he couldn't sense it this time either.
You groan and place his hand over the part where the kicks were coming stronger and the two of you wait patiently for a couple more minutes until your peanut kicks hard again against your walls..

Jungkook cheers and laughs and expresses all kinds of happiness ever known as soon as he registers his baby's kicks for the very first time..

"Babe it's-" you could clearly tell how much overwhelmed he was by the slight crack in his voice. You place your palm on top of his, "Merry Christmas Kookie!"

*19th Feb. 2019
Dear Diary,
my mood happens to be all over the place these days and well as much as I don't want to blame it on  Jeongsan but ughh jeong-ie never let's me sleep*

"Jagi..?" "Are you not able to sleep?"
Jungkook looks over at you and lowers down the cover in order to see you clearly..

You groan and tsk at him in annoyance. You jerk his hand of and try sleeping but to no avail as you feel the damp pain in your belly.

"Baby-"

"Kook I dare you to utter a word." You say gritting your teeth, well had it not been your enormous weight then you surely must have turned around to face away from him but your bean was growing steadily causing you to barely move, turning around was a far cry!

"Kook.. it hurts.." you suddenly burst out crying to which your man shifts himself nearer to your enlarge frame.
He gets inside your cover (yup the two of you had started sleeping in separate covers since you had to get up at nights to pee and well you weren't really fond of disturbing jungkook from sleep when you knew he was working day and night to earn a lot until the baby's arrival)

Jungkook slowly and carefully entrails his fingers over your bump and he feels your restless baby moving a lot than before.
You curl yourself as you feel a numbing pain down your waist, "fvck.." you cuss under your breath and jungkook pecks your forehead while rubbing your belly soothingly but that doesn't lasts longer than 5 minutes as out of nowhere a sudden splash of liquid pours down on your mattress making you cuss constantly in both shock as well as surprise.

"Babe why's my feet wet?" Jungkook questions you confusedly before pulling the covers away from you only to find your amniotic fluid breaking,
"Y/n.... Is that your.."

"Yes jungkook-" you let out a suppressed moan, "my water just fvck-" you clench your teeth tightly as it only starts paining more than before, "fvcking take me to the hospital, idiot!"

~~
You flip the next page only to find the pages left empty. Yeah thats cause you got busy after having jeongsan 5 years ago.

You smile as you pick a pen in order to fill in with new details..

"3rd October, 2024
Dear diary,
Okay so I am sorry that I'm filling you in after so long! But I have my reasons okay!
So well Jungkook's officially my husband- the world's most caring hubby mind you! and he's a father of two now.. I mean he's about to be a father again as-"

"What's that?"

You stop pening immediately as you hear someone calling out. Tilting your head, you see your husband carrying your son in his arms with a look full of suspicion..

"Y/n.. are you seriously cleaning the shelf?? I told you not to! Geez this stubborn girl!" He walks towards you and puts jeongie down who sits on the ground beside you.

"Eomma! Appa bwought me tis-" he shows you packet full of candies

"I bought it!? You forced me to buy these mister! Ughh he's really like you y/n.. he literally started crying there at the shop!" Jungkook protests.

You pout, "do I whine a lot?"
Jungkook giggles and kneels down next to you, "yes but I like it better when you whine out my name-" he whispers but gets a playful slam across his chest from you..

Your husband looks over at the journal which was still in your grip and it causes him to giggle.
"World's most caring hubby!" He reads out and picks the journal from you making you go restless as you didn't want him to read it.

"Jungkook hand it back!"

He laughs, "no wait.." "aww our baby jeong-ie is mentioned too!" "Gimme the pen babe" he asks forwarding his hands in your direction but you only give him a long stare,
"Come hun, gimme!"

Not wanting to fight, you simply hand him the pen and watch him putting the diary on his lap,

You chuckle as jungkook starts filling the diary on your account.. he looks so adorable!

"Here.. this one's better" he hands it over to you.

"He's about to be a father again as I am pregnant with chickpea no.2!
My handsome, sexy, hot, lovable husband doesn't like me writing to you since he wants me to treat him as a diary instead. So it's my last entry! Bye!!"

You look at kook and chuckle, "oh god jungoo!" You pinch his nose

"Yeah I'm jealous!"

"Aww you are so-" you giggle

"No babe but seriously.. I want to be your diary.. tell me what's in your head instead" he leans closer to you

You blush and nod, "okay okay I will!"

He was about to kiss you when suddenly jeongsan gets in between you two, "I'll get a kissie first!" He tries standing on jungkook's laps in order to level your face

Jungkook stops him as he lays on the ground and pulls jeong-ie over his chest, "no mister appa gets to have the kissie first!"
Jungkook wraps his arms around jeongie, caging him against his chest.

Jeongsan struggles and begins tickling jungkook, "eommaaaa!! Save me!!" He laughs as his tiny feet wiggles to get out of his appa protective grip

You giggle along while caressing your bump, a faint kick passing by ensuring you that your babygirl was already enjoying the essence of her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End.

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹