CHAPTER SEVEN

The family fell silent for a few seconds and in those few seconds, Yoongi was sweating like he ran a marathon. Although he was not regretting his words a single bit.

"Taehyung as in how, do want him to go ba-" Baekhyun couldn't continue as Yoongi cut in and said-

"No! Not at all! I don't want the boy to go back there. I am just saying that I'm here only for a week and I want to spend that week with Tae" Yoongi said and then immediately added further,"-If you and him are okay with it"

"We are okay but we don't know about Tae-" Youngae said and her doubts were answered when a certain brunette came sprinting down the grand staircase that the mother almost yelped, not wanting the boy to fall down.

"Hyung !!!" Taehyung yelled as he came running while pulling a beanie over his head.

"You done?" Yoongi asked as he fondly fixed the head accessory of the younger.

"Yes!" Taehyung said and then turned to his family, blushing when he just realized that they were there.

"Oh Hey Eomma" Taehyung said and her mother chuckled at her son's awkwardness and said,"I hope you are okay TaeBear"

"I'm so fine!" Taehyung said and then chuckled.
"Wait isn't that our song?" Yoongi asked.

"Pft hyung I didn't complete cut off music from my life" Taehyung said and then Yoongi gave him a fake frown that made his laugh.

"Taehyung are you planning to go somewhere?" Asked Sungmin when he inspected his son's outfit. He was wearing a red sweater over a black shirt and black jeans hugging his legs, a similar black beanie adored his head.

"Yes!" Taehyung said as he gripped Yoongi's arm,"I am hungry, gonna grab some lunch"

"Already!" Youngae asked,"Taehyung you must be tired as hell. You can't go out"

Taehyung pouted at her and then stomped his foot like a child,"Imma not a kid Eomma"

"You are acting like one" Baekhyun chuckled and Taehyung whined for his brother to do something.

"Mom let him go" Baekhyun said,"Yoongi is with him anyways"
"But there are cooks in this house as well Baekie" Youngae said.

"Let the boys be dear" Sungmin said and Taehyung smiled and cheered,"Thank you!"

"Yoongi take care of him please" Youngae said and Yoongi gave her a quick nod and said,"Sure Mrs.Kim"

"Okay then let's go hyung!" Taehyung said as he went to grab his phone and wallet that lay on the dinning table. He found a new one on the table with all his contacts already transferred and the phone was completely set up. He assumed that his old was broken and the chucked the new one in his pocket.

"I guess he won't mind as well Yoongi" Baekhyun said and the male was about to respond when a certain brunette grabbed him and dragged him out of the huge mansion.

{ Hey ! So to clear I doubt. I know that in characters Taehyung had grey hair and I am mentioning that he has brown ones but please bear with me, I'll explain it in further chapter}

***

"Yah Taehyung-ah slow down" Yoongi said and the younger chuckled and slowed down for his hyung.

"You are too energetic for a person who just got kidnapped" Yoongi huffed.
"And you are too lazy for a person who's a idol" Taehyung countered. Yoongi had gotten so used to Taehyung's come-backs that he missed them like hell when he left, and now he tried to find a way to piss off the younger so that he would say something in return.

But Taehyung had slowed down nevertheless. Yoongi and him walked on the side path as a comfortable silence filled the space between them. It was not awkward or tense, just peaceful and quite as if they didn't wanted to talk but appreciated to be by each others' side.

The wind blew softly that day, causing the hair that weren't tucked in the younger's beanie to sway around his forehead. His hands were idly tucked in his Jean's pocket as he occasionally licked his drying lips to keep them moist. The sunlight came cascading down his tanned skin and his honey brown eyes gazing blankly at the path ahead.

"You are staring" Taehyung said suddenly after sometime. Yoongi caught his own actions and looked away.

"I am not staring" He denied with made the younger to chuckle softly.
"Then you are observing?" Taehyung suggested as Yoongi gave a nod.

"Yeah I am looking for the thing that the people found when they gave you the title of the most handsome face" Yoongi said.

"Oh" Taehyung said and then bit his lip as if he was in deep thoughts and then spoke up again.

"You are in the list this year" He said and Yoongi cocked his eyebrow and looked at the younger, who seemed to find the road more interesting.

"You know?" He teased as Taehyung let out a fake cough.
"Yeah kinda" Taehyung said,"You all are there in fact"
"What about you?" Asked Yoongi, Taehyung wasn't an idol anymore but still he was handsome enough to be on the list.

"I won last year...so I am nominated automatically" Taehyung said with a shrug as they neared to the small restaurant.

"How do you know by the way?" Asked Yoongi,"I mean you were never interested"

"I just kinda follow some army fan pages" Taehyung said,"They posted it there"
"You do?" Yoongi asked.

"They still are my fans Yoongi hyung" Taehyung said as he opened the glass door to enter the cosy atmosphere,"There is no reason for me to not to still love them"

"Fair enough" Yoongi said.

"Fair enough" Taehyung said with a warm smile.

***