207. Yandere Fem Predator x Shy Male Reader

Predator is owned by 20th Century Fox.

This was requested by leon119kennedy. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    Vinetta was member of Elite Clan and Elite Yautja as well... The young female was on her another hunt journey on this weird planet where lived humans. She wasn't sure what to think about them, because while female Predator was rather disgusted with them seeing zero attachment with similar tradition to her, there was still some members of this weird specie that could surprise her.

    She heard about her brothers and sisters encounters with humans, and couldn't believe sometimes how brave, honorable and strong they could be in fights against her own specie or Serpents.

    Female Yautja being younger Sucker unexperienced in hunts heard stories about their race teaching these humans basis things, and while now their race was quite developed her own was beyond them.

    Young female wanted to have another great hunt, and something that could bring her glory in eyes of other's. Her breeding instincts were now little problem, bugging her to have a strong pup of her own.

    Vinetta doesn't care about any of Blooded males, never feeling any desire hearing about their kills. In her eyes they weren't worthy adding her as mate. She was taller and stronger than almost all of male population of her specie.

    Her mask had two bloody lines to show everyone... To not try force her into anything. She wasn't weak Yautja that male could overpower, and she wasn't going to change this fact. It was her strength.

    Vinetta hand slowly lowered to touch one of the fresh humans skulls. She was now some weeks on this planet, and still no one managed to pleasure her on this hunt. No one was enough entertainment to even fight back.

    She was true huntress, and doesn't wanted to come back to her home without gaining here a worthy kills. Right now her right hand wandered towards her hair, and eyes focused on new preys. Vinetta was sitting on top of the bigger tree in her full camouflage, but it less mattered than before. Human eyes weren't good enough to see her in night darkness.

    Her left hand tightened on traditional Glaive, and let her prey's know about hunt making loud roar sound like for them instantly scaring almost each of them.

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) was scared like never hiding behind a tree in shadows trying to create any plan. He wasn't sure what or who attacked him, and his friends, but young man doesn't wanted to meet this person after seeing one of his friends impaled on some sort of spear without head.

(Y/N): Great. Nice idea to camp like in old times without any phones, laptops contact with a fucking world...

    He whispered trying to calm down his emotions and heart that was beating very fast. Some maniac in this forest and police is like always nowhere to be seen... Good that I know things about survival. I can just hide, and try survive before someone will find me... Someone must at some point find... Us.

    Then his eyes focused on hand where he saw three red dots moving in circle and following when he raised his hand to get better look. Wait... If this is some sort of laser, then... Young man eyes widened and quickly he moved before bright shoot hit this tree and completely destroyed it leaving burning spot.