Preference 3

Fall activities you do

Olivia Benson: You take Noah to a fun kid friendly haunted maze in the park. He dressed up like Batman and you and Olivia got matching butterfly face paint. You both got donuts and cider from a stand and watched as Noah ran around, making friends with other kids there. From there, you took him around the neighborhood trick or treating.

Carisi: You two planned on a trip to the countryside to go apple picking. Of course once his family heard about it, they wanted you to take their kids along with you. They said it's for the experience of getting out of the city, but you were pretty certain they just wanted the kids out of the house. Carisi was excited about it. Sure, it wasn't the romantic hallmark movie trip you were hoping for but you had fun, particularly because of the apple fight you had with the kids. Sonny couldn't stop smiling about how good you were with them. He could imagine you and him coming back in the future with little kids of your own.

Barba: he's always busy with a case and can never find the time to properly celebrate, especially around Halloween when more crimes are likely to happen. However, you come up with an evil plan. Every couple of days, he notices a new decoration in his office. At first, it was a little gourd. And then there was the pumpkin. And from there, it slowly escalated until the whole place was decked out like a haunted house! Barba pretended not to notice, just to get under your skin. While you carved pumpkins and hung up spiderwebs, he was plotting his revenge. The final straw was when on Halloween he found his chair completely covered in fake cobwebs! So the next day, he woke you up in the morning with Christmas carols and cookies shaped like Santa.

Elliot Stabler: his favorite part is the scary movies. It's so funny to watch him watch them, simply because of how annoyed he gets when the main character does something stupid. He likes to complain out loud as if it would change something. After a movie marathon he gets an idea in his head to buy a spooky mask from a Halloween store. One day when you come home from work, he jumps out of a closet and scares the crap out of you. You throw your purse at him and then he has the audacity to be mad at you for not defending yourself properly!