Preference 4

It's your birthday!

Olivia Benson: She surprised you by taking the day off of work! You had a "tourist day" where you ran all over the city, pretending to be tourists and checking out all the cool landmarks and museums you'd never been to before. She'd already been to most of them; she liked the way your face lit up when you saw all the new things. At the end of the day, you ditched your tourist plans and went back to her place for a candlelight dinner. Playing tourist was fun but your real home was here in New York with Olivia.

Carisi: Birthdays were always important in his house growing up so he wanted to do something super fun. You weren't too sure about his plan. He invited everyone to a birthday party at his apartment. He underestimated how many people would show up, and the whole thing ended up being uncomfortable and cramped in the tiny space. Sonny felt awful about not living up to his own expectations, on the other hand, you were happy because you realized how many people cared about you. Even if they all ended up eating the cake before you got a slice.

Barba: Honestly, he'd almost forgotten about your birthday until Olivia reminded him. He knew you'd be mad he hadn't said anything to you up until that point, so in true lawyer fashion, he used it to his advantage. Rafael managed to pull together a sweet and simple rooftop picnic, and he set up a projector so you could watch your favorite movie under the stars. You figured out that he'd actually forgotten but you were so touched by it you pretended like you didn't know to spare his feelings.

Elliot Stabler: You stayed in and had a family dinner with him and his kids. They even made a cake for you which admittedly wasn't very pretty although it tasted amazing. It was simple but perfect- afterwards, you all gathered around the tv to watch a comedy movie.