Chapter 24

It's been too long. I'm not sure how many more chapters there will be - I've figured out what's going to happen, though. Hopefully, I'll update more quickly. Thanks for reading!

No pic yet since I'm posting from my phone.

*********************

DREW

I woke up the next morning with Em in my arms. Even though I desperately had to use the bathroom, I couldn't bring myself to let her go. I thought back to last night on the sofa. She was definitely the girl for me. Someday, we'd be able to carry our love further, sans pants. For now, what we'd done had been more than enough. I was embarrassed about losing my self-control, but she made me feel so good, I don't think I could have stopped if I'd have wanted to.

She sighed in her sleep and turned slightly. It had only been a few nights, but I was already used to sleeping next to her. My bed would feel so empty when she returned home. Obviously, we weren't having sex when we slept together, but in a way that made it more intimate. I know my friends would laugh at me if I voiced these thoughts out loud to them, but I was okay with that. I doubt that any of them had experienced a love like I shared with Em.

Unable to keep my bladder at bay any longer, I leaned over, kissed Em on the forehead, then gently removed my arms from around her. I quietly slipped out of bed, then made a beeline for the bathroom.

When I came back into the bedroom, Em's eyes were open and focused on me.

"Hey, Tiger," she said, her low morning voice sounding pretty sexy.

"Hey there, yourself, sexy girl," I said.

She blushed. "I wish you'd quit saying that. We both know I'm not sexy."

"You're sexy to me and my friend here," I said, pointing to my (calm) crotch and lifting my eyebrows up and down.

I got back into the bed, on my knees. I was leaning over her, and bent down to kiss her. She turned her head.

"I can tell that you've brushed your teeth, but I still have morning breath. That's not sexy, no matter what you say," she said.

"Well, then," I said, pulling the sheet down off her body, "I'll have to settle for kissing these."

I quickly pulled up both of her shirts and planted my lips on her right breast, then her left, making sure I kissed each one. She wriggled beneath me.

"Drew! Get off me," she said, although she was laughing nervously.

"I don't want to," I said, laughing.

"I'll call for Elise," she threatened.

I backed off, not wanting to push Em over the edge, even if she was playing along.

"That saved you this time, but Leesy won't be here Monday morning," I said.

"Don't remind me," she said. She rolled her eyes comically, then continued, "I'll be stuck here with just you."

I pretended to pout. "You don't love me anymore?" I asked, sticking my lip out.

"I love you plenty," she said, brushing my hair from my forehead and kissing me there.

"You forgot about Mitzy," I said. "She'll be here, too."

"Good thing," she said. "Someone needs to protect me from you and your 'friend,'" she said.

"We're both harmless," I said. Then added, 'For now, anyway."

She smacked me lightly on the arm, smiling, then pushed the covers down, getting out of bed.