3 - Party?!

I was getting really irritated with Madalyn lately. Now all of a sudden she wants to randomly show up at the dorm at random ass times. She doesn't even call or text. She bursts in like: "I AM HERE!" And it's really annoying. Like A LOT. The one day I was making some good ole' art with Ash, and all of a sudden WHAM. She came bursting through the door.

"HEY, GUYS! Good news!!" She made me jump, almost ruining my sculpture. I had to quickly shield it when Ashlyn almost made paint explode everywhere. I really like her quirk. If I haven't mentioned it before, I did now. It's just really cool.

The whole school watched out for her because she sometimes causes people to pass out when she "accidentally" blocks their blood flow to their head. Mysterious, huh? Anyways, Madalyn is jumping up and down, grabbing us both and then sits us on the couch with her.

"Guess what, guys?!" Before we could even talk, she went on. "Present Mic is holding our reunion this Saturday at his house! I'M SO EXCITED!"

I got really excited and grabbed Ashlyn. "WE HAVE TO GO!" Then I stopped for a second realizing that I still haven't punished Madalyn for bursting in here. I turned toward her and punched her arm, while Ashlyn simultaneously slapped her head.

"Ow...that hurt..," she frowns. Ash and I both laughed, realizing we thought the same thing.

"So, do you guys wanna go or not?! Oh wait, YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" She got up and started walking around the room to clean up. I got up and grabbed her arm.

"Yes, okay, we will go, BUT STOP RANDOMLY SHOWING UP!!" She jumped up and down and grabbed me. Then she screeched and ran out the door. I looked over at Ashlyn.

"How did we end up with a friend like that?" Ashlyn shrugged then looked around. After scanning the room she looked back at me.

"I'll get the bucket." I nodded.

"I'll get the mop." We laughed and got to cleaning.

I know this was short, but I will update fast. Day of the party!