7 // meeting.

michael went to see his friend afterwards. he hadn't heard from her in a while and was beginning to worry.

it was just like her to disappear like that.

when michael arrived, the front door was open, which was strange. as he stepped inside, he headed straight up the stairs, towards her room.

gently, he pushed the door open.

she was sitting on her bed, looking at her arm. the same boy from the party was next to her, rubbing her back.

"farrah?" michael spoke up.

farrah's head snapped up and her eyes widened in surprise. "michael!" her eyes were red and watery.

"are you okay? your mom isn't around the house so..." michael stopped seeing farrah flinch, and she nodded, pulling her sleeve down. "she's out. this is...ashton," farrah introduced them, pointing towards the boy with caramel hair.

"hey," ashton mumbled. michael nodded over at him.

"farrah, i need your help." michael told her firmly. farrah seemed off, but michael ignored it as she nodded, stunned. "sure."

"i need you to help me track down someone. like, follow them." michael said, blankly. ashton raised an eyebrow, and farrah shrugged. "who are you looking for?"

"a girl called nico? she has red hair," michael explained desperately, trying not to mention how it shined in the sunlight, and how she had a cute dimple on each cheek.

farrah's eyebrows furrowed in concentration, and then she nodded. "i think i know who you're talking about."

~

ashton is here guys

rejoice