Chapter 3: Opening a lot of holes

LOAD SAVE FILE 2?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER NAGI'S POV?

YES⬅

NO

Sooooo annoying

"Nagi-chan!" shouts some random bitch, "hai~ is there something the matter?" I say with a cheery smile.

"what do you think?" she approached me at high speed, with a twirl her skirt flares up with her newly curled brown locks flying.

 what's so special about her new look? I mean the only thing she did was curled the tip of her hair, "Cute!" I exclaimed as the annoying girl squeals with happiness.

"I knew it you will get it Nagi-chan! everyone else just kept saying that it looks the same and it just has curls to the end." 

You mean it doesn't? 

"Hey I'm sure they didn't mean it negatively ~ I mean you're soo cute after all" I flashed her a charming smile causing her to swoon.

After a long chat about her hair and her bitching about her friends, I noticed a certain blue bastard passing by, "sorry~ I need to get going! you should hurry and get to class!" 

She pouts, "aww okay." she skips away rather disappointed. 

Running up to Blue I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist due to my small height, "gotcha~" I said cutely since there were still people around. If we were alone this wouldn't be happening.

"Oh, Nagi what is it?" I look up at him with puppy-like eyes.

"Hey~ I need help with some student council stuff so can you help me?" Blue was confused at first until he finally realized what I meant, "okay let's go" he leads the way to the student council room.

Once the door was locked and I activated the soundproof defence mechanism hidden under the first drawer of my desk, we were free to talk, "so did anything happened when you followed Tear?" Blue sighed leaning against the wall as I take my seat on my comfortable leather chair.

"... We bumped into a group of delinquents that seemed to have bad blood with Tear" my ears perked up from the word 'delinquents.'

I broke the silence first, "so what did the delinquents do?" Blue looked at me for a minute and processed his information.

 "They approached Tear with anger about something, I wasn't there since one of the teachers needed to talk with me, they were yelling at Tear, something about Shin?" I looked at him questionably.

"Why would it involve Shin?" 

Blue has a habit of taking a moment to think before saying anything, "the delinquents are Shin's lackeys."

"Shin's lackeys?" Memories of four bruises face popped up in mind, all four had bleached hair to match Shin's hair colour but unfortunately cannot pull off the look as he could.

"Hmm, perhaps I should talk with them sometimes soon and get some information about them." Blue watched me with a wretched face, it was an expression one would make if witnessing Hell itself. "Blue I'm glad you're on this mission. At first, I assume you would refuse even the thought of helping Tear."

"... I am still reluctant about it, I'm only helping a bit just to prevent the time loops but I'm not 100% per cent sold that Rose is who those twins say she is. I still am deeply in love with Rose so I'll only give a small helping hand until she arrives at the academy."