4: let it go

"I wonder what's taking Mrs.  Jean so long. " I said.
"Yeah,  she's been gone for over five minutes. " Adrien said.
Suddenly the doors burst open and on came Mrs.  Jean running into the room.
"Chloe!  Celeste!  Let it go.  It's just a part in a play! " Mrs.  Jean cried running into the room.  Behind her came two girls with blue skin, wearing identical dresses made of ice , and both of them were fighting over a crystal crown,  that I recognized as part of Elsa's costume (and I also made it for the musical.
"Don't tell me to let it go! " The screamed at the same time.
"And I'm not Celeste. " One of them sneered.
"Nor am I Chloe. " The other one cackled.
Then they waved their hands,  and Mrs. Jean was frozen in a cube of ice.
"I'm Ice Queen! " They screamed, and the ground beneath us turned to ice.
"No! I am Ice Queen!" They said,  screaming at each other.
"Oh no! I need to transform! " I whispered frantically,  as I tried to make my way across the ice while the Ice Queens we're distracted.
"Ah! " I shouted, as I started to slip.
"Careful." A soothing voice whispered in my ear as strong as wrapped around me.
I looked up and saw Luka, gliding me across the ice.
I let myself lean into him. He was really warm compared to the now freezing atmosphere.
"Thanks." I blushed.
"Anytime,  Marinette. " Luca said, letting me go in an unfrozen hallway.
"Let's warn everyone!" I told him. "You go that way, and I'll go this way." I said pointing left and right.
Luca nodded his head,  taking off.
I sighed.
"Marinette,  hurry and transform! " Tiki said, flying put of my purse.
"Alright! Tiki, spots on!"
And then I became,  my alter ego, Ladybug.
I slid back into the auditorium, with ease and skill.
I noticed that Chat Noir was already there.
"My lady,  you sure are looking cool... " Chat said with a sly grin.
"Gah." I groaned.
"C'mon let's break the ice and get to know each a little more. "
"Stop." I told him
"My lady! Why so fridged? "
"Chat,  we don't have time for this Chat! We got to capture the akuma.
" Ok,  Hey Icies,  over here! " Chat called,  attracting the akumatized victims attention.
"Gah! " They yelled and flew over to Chat.
"Is it just me? Or is it cold in here? " Chat asked with a sly smile.
"Freeze Chat Noir,  and give us your miraculous! " One Ice Queen yelled in  unison.
"You too Ladybug!" The other one yelled.
"I don't think that'll work. " Chat said,  stalling time for everyone to clear the room.  Well everyone that wasn't frozen.
"And why not? " One of the Ice Queens demanded.
"Because I'm too hot. Literally and figuratively. " He replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
I mentally banged my head against the wall.
The queens screamed and tried  to hit us with their ice powers, but both of us successfully dodged the move.
"Your so full of yourself,  kitty. " I said twirling my yo-yo.
Chat shrugged,  dodging another ice attack.
"Lucky Charm!" I yelled throwing my yo-yo in the air.
A mirror appeared in my hands.
"What am I supposed to do with this?" I muttered.
"Look at your gorgeous complexion? Chat offered.  " I know I could look at you all day long and never get bored. "
I rolled my eyes.  Smooth Chat,  smooth.
Then I saw the red checkered markings click into place and knew what to do.
"Chat, run at them with your cataquisim and see if you can get the crown. " I suggested.
"No problem,  my Lady. " He replied,  sticking his fist into the air. "Cataquisim! "
He launched himself at the queens who were fighting over who was the real queen again.
Unfortunately for Chat they noticed him, and dodged his attack.
The threw another beam of ice power at him,  but instead of dodging,  I ran in front of him,  mirror in hand.
The ice bounced off the mirror,  and hit the ice queens, freezing them in mid air.
"Now,  Chat!"
He launched himself at the girls and ran his claws through the crown.
A purple butterfly flew out of the now destroyed crown.
"Time to de-evilize! " I said,  capturing the akuma in my yo-yo.
"Bye-bye, little butterfly. " I smiled,  releasing it after it glowed white.
It flew away, purified.
"Miraculous ladybug! " I yelled out,  causing everything tonight go back to how it was.
Celeste and Chloe sat on the floor,  dumbfounded,  the crown sitting next to them.
"What happened? " The asked in unison
Chat Noir and I looked at each other and bumper our fists saying" Pound it." At the same time.
Another job well done, Paris was safe once again.
We headed out the window,  our miraculouses signalling we had a few minutes before we had to detransform.
"Later kitty. See you later, for patrol. "
"Until then,  my lady. "
And then we parted ways.
****************************
"Tiki,  spots off! "
It was after our nightly patrol when I detransformed, and I was just about to go into my room from the rooftop,  when I heard a noise.
Tiki flew into my purse,  not needing to be spotted.
I spun around, cautiously.
"Relax, it's just me." A familiar voice said.
Chat Noir stepped out of the shadows and into view.
"Oh uh Chat.  Um hi. " I said awkwardly.
"Hey Marinette, what are you doing out so late? " He asked.
"Oh I couldn't sleep.  You?"
"I just finished patrol with Ladybug. " He replied.
"Oh nice.  No akumatized people? "
"No but earlier today... " Chat said rambling on about the Ice Queens.  I watched him amused.
He seemed so excited and it felt relaxing to here him talk, even though I already knew what happened.
"Sounds fascinating. " I replied
"So princess,  what's keeping you awake on this fine evening? " Chat asked.
"Oh you know the usual... practicing for the lead in the schools production,  not to mention designing costumes for the whole cast, trying to keep my grades up and not to mention dealing with you and the crime in the city because I'm Ladybug. " I replied,  but left. The part about being Ladybug out.
"Wow. I didn't realize you had that much to deal with" Chat said.
"I'm fine. " I objected.
He raised an eyebrow at me.
I sighed.
"I should probably head to bed," I said, turning to go into my room. "Goodnight Chat. "
I tripped and fell over something, barreling towards the ground,  but Chat caught me,  his strong arms tightening around my waste, before I could hit the ground.
I blushed in embarrassment.
"Goodnight, my princess." He said,  before letting me go, and fading into the night.
A\N
Hey what's up? Just out of curiosity what is your favorite ship?

Marichat  Marinette x Chat Noir

Adrienette Marinette x Adrien

Lukanette Marinette x Luka

Ladynoir Ladybug x Chat Noir

Ladrien Ladybug x Adrien

Comment to vote
And don't worry there will be more adrienette and lukanette action in the coming chapters.  (I think marichat is my favorite shipping.... So you'll probably see a lot of that)  but let me know so I can shape the story to how you reader want it 
XOX ocelot101