39

2 years later

A/n: This is just gonna be some background on everyone. Sorry bout the skips I'm crying.

Yoongi and Jungkook got married a few months after they got engaged. Jungkook still owns his restaurant which became one of the most popular and successful restaurants in South Korea. The two live in a mansion kind of in the middle of nowhere so they had lots of space and land around them. Jungkook goes to his restaurant nearly every day and cooks. He also took art classes on the side as a hobby. He entered a few contests and won 1st place in each one.

The owner of Yoongi's company died from cancer a year before. In his will, it said that the company will be passed down to his best worker, Yoongi. He had no family but he even said Yoongi was like a son to him. So basically Yoongi has a lot more fucking money and bought 2 more cars for no reason. He became a hell of a lot more famous because of this and paparazzi usually bothered him. One time one of them got too close to Jungkook for his liking and he smashed his camera into a zillion pieces. A/n: A LITTLE JEALOUSYYYYYYYYYY

Namjoon became a professor at a university and was pretty much the talk of the whole place. Girls and guys would constantly hit on him and try to get him to go out with them. He would never respond to them though. All he would do was smile a dimpled smile and hold up his left hand, showing them his wedding ring that had the name Kim Seokjin engraved on it.

Jin became a neurosurgeon at one of the best hospitals. He was very successful and made a shit ton of money. He went to medical school right out of high school and saved many lives from what he did. He was a very well known person, everyone loved him for his bright personality and intelligence. He saved so many people's loved ones that they started calling him an angel.

Hoseok on the other hand, made a decision that shocked everyone. He couldn't decide on a career so he basically just said 'Fuck it' and enlisted to go into the army. Everyone cried when he told them. Jimin and Tae were distraught that their sunshine was going to be taken away from them. Hobi said it would be alright, he wasn't breaking up with them and he just was going for the mandatory time in South Korea. He said he wanted to do it then so he could have some time to think about what he wanted to do. His friends reluctantly accepted it and just a week after he told them, he was gone.

Jimin was down in the dumps after Hobi left but decided not to let that control him. He began to teach young kids how to dance at his mom's company. He really enjoyed being with kids and doing what he really loved. Dancing always helped him calm down when he started to feel upset about Hoseok. The kids he taught knew about it and would draw him pictures or pick him flowers to make him feel better. It always would.

Taehyung didn't want to do anything major and didn't go to college. He was very depressed when Hobi left and would usually sulk around, staring at pictures of him for hours. Although Taehyung seemed like he was kinda ditzy, what most didn't know is how much he actually loved Hoseok. It broke his heart every time he thought about him. He got a job as a bartender and got good pay. Lots of people would hit on him but he would say nothing, wishing Hobi were there to beat the shit out of them. He missed him so much that one night while Jimin was at work, the depression got the best of him and he overdosed. Luckily, Jimin got home early that day and rushed him to the hospital. The doctor said if Jimin brought him in later, he would have been dead.

The guys kept in touch and would frequently meet up at each other's houses. They would text each other like they were still in high school. They had an inseparable bond with each other, no matter what life threw at them they would get through it together. They all helped Taehyung get better and he is now a lot happier, but of course still missed Hoseok. Taehyung was offered a modeling gig and he accepted, thinking it would be a one time thing. Turns out, he became an extremely famous model for you guessed it, Gucci. Hoseok would send them letters and Taehyung would practically count down the days till Hoseok would come back.

To sum it up, they were all happy together and were successful people. They had many people who loved them and were inspired by them.

Yoongi would sometimes break down about it. He would sometimes get hit in the face with realization at how amazing the people he was surrounded by were. He sat them all down one day and told them how grateful he was to have them. By the end of his speech, they were all crying and just hugged each other all night.

They knew what they had wasn't perfect, but it was pretty damn good.

Oof finally this is ending rewriting sucks lmao