Short #1

OK...WATTPAD is seriously getting me infuriated. I had so many chapters done! All the way to chapter 28, and they decided to fuck me sideways by deleting them...😭

So, while I get them back up here is a little short that hopefully you enjoy...or not, don't mind me. 

______________________________________

-Showdown-

It was a seemingly normal day at the Survey Corps Headquarters, until a explosion of darkness and smog came from the back of the building with a lightning bolt causing another explosion.

From the eruptions came the Attack Titan, Eren Yeager as the infamous Dragon, (y/n) emerged from the other.

The scouts looked fearful with Hanji, Levi, Mikasa and Armin watching apprehensively as the two giants stared each other down.

Eren rushed forward and reared his fist back with a mighty roar, (y/n)  raising his claws as they swung at each other...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...Before Eren shot two fingers out from his fist and (y/n) flattened his claws out.

With a roar of victory coming from the Titan and the scouts, (y/n) slunk down into the corner and stared lifelessly at a tree.

He just lost his entire hoard to a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors .

-Chow-

Marco was walking by the warehouse to get some gas for his gear, reaching for the door handle only to freeze as he heard a rather loud moan from behind the door. He nervously looked around before carefully pressing his ear against the door out of curiosity.

"I'm not sure we should be doing this, we could get in serious trouble." He heard a voice, taking a second to realize it was Sasha's. But the next voice surprised him.

"What're they gonna do, cry? Look, just stop with the worrying and scarf down that meat so we can finish here and clean up." A voice sighed, instantly clicking with Marco who silently gasped. 'Instructor (y/n)?!' He thought before glancing around again and listening again. ((Don't do it Freckled Jesus! Protect your innocence!!!))

"I can't fit in all in my mouth through! There too much!" Sasha cried, soon being muffled before he heard her violently couching. "See! I can't fit it all in!"

"Then don't try shoving it all in dingus just...have a little at a time." He sighed, the sound of Sasha sighing as well reaching Marcos ear as loud slurping and half choked coughs where still present but not as bad.

"There, see? Now we both can enjoy without you being a greedy guts." (Y/n) said, the only sound Marco hearing was the slurping coming from Sasha before she was coughing again.

"You can't do it, let's just go back to the alternate and use your hands." (Y/n) sighed, Sasha complaining before shutting up as Marco was bright red and shaking at his knees.

"Hey, why does it feel like its pulsing?" Sasha asked, embarrassing Marco even further.

"Pulsing? You might've eaten more meat then you can handle if your asking that. Just use your hands to finish it off." (Y/n) sighed as Marco was slowly going through the process of running.

"Ah! Why's it squirting?! What is that?!" He suddenly heard Sasha exclaim, making steam come from his head before running off in embarrassment.

Inside the warehouse was (y/n) and Sasha as they stood in the middle of a stack of meat, blood splattered everywhere as the dragon glared at the gluttonous girl who was blushing slightly.

"...Whoops?" She laughed, looking down at the now dried out meat that was torn apart in her hands.

"...I'm never sharing my stash with you again."