News

~Chapter 24~

I woke up naked again.Heat formed in my cheeks when I realized I had sex with Jason. "I feel so dirty"I whimpered. Jason sat up and kissed my forehead, "Then your my dirty little Kitten"He said in a deep voice. I frowned, not finding his words comforting.But at the same time a little turned on with his voice. Everytime he woke up his voice was deep. I giggled and got on top of him, straddling his waist.

"I love it when your voice is deep like that"I whispered in his ear. He growled and wrapped his arms around me. "Your going to be the death of me"He said. I giggled and kissed his neck. "At least you'll die thinking of me"I whispered. His eyes turned gold in lust and I smirked, "Is someone a little horny puppy?"I asked.

"I'm not a pup"He pulled me closer, "Fine then, you horny beast"I scowled at him and then stuck out my tongue. "I believe you deserve a punishment"He said suggestively.

"Hmmmm I don't think so"I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. "Your paying for that.....later"He growled. "I'm not paying at all,Alpha"I cracked the door open and saw he wasn't there. I ran to the closet and put on a bra, panties and threw his shirt on. "Speaking of which, the Luna ceremony is today. In a couple of hours"He said."That sounds......nerve wracking"

"They already love you. I just want to introduce you to the entire pack properly." He explained. "I need to find a dress!" I started running into the bathroom. "Baby calm down. I'll inform the pack again just in case they forgot"He kissed my forehead and I ran into my closet once again and decided I didn't want to go to the mall so I took out a strapless dress. It was floor length and the top was silver with sparkles and the bottom was white. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I made sure I shaved and scrubbed extra extra hard.

When I finished, I wrapped a towel around myself and did my makeup It took about 30 minutes to do my makeup because I kept wiping some away and redoing it. I put on the dress and silver heels to go with it. I put on a pearl necklace and matching pearl earrings.

It took about an hour 30 minutes to do my hair. There was a bump with a bang half covering my eye and my hair was curled and went down to my waist. I looked at myself again and added a little bit more lipstick then opened the door.I went upstairs to feed Princess and Dexter then went to the living room where Jason had on a tux and he was struggling to tie his bow. I giggled and tied it for him. He was shocked at first and then he raped my body with his eyes that had golden flecks in it.

"You look perfect"He put his hand on the side of my face and I smiled at him. "Thank you"He kissed my cheek and I linked my arm in his. "Shall we M'lady?"

"We shall" We headed to the garage where the cars were parked. We walked to his farrari and he helped me in and got in the drivers side. We drove to the pack house and I bit my lip nervously and Jason squeezed my hand. "They'll love you. They already do." He assured.I nodded still unsure and he helped me out. We held hands and I squeezed it tighter the closer we got,not caring if I was crushing it.

I scooted a little closer to Jason and he opened the Grand doors. There was a bunch of people dressed fancily and clinking glasses. All the chatter stopped and the attention turned to us. My heart beat sped up and I grabbed his hand in a death grip.

"Hello everyone. I wanted to gather you all here to announce the official ceremony of accepting Catherine Daniels into our pack as Luna" He spoke in a sexy tone and I tried not to get aroused. "Catherine. Repeat after me"Jason turned to me. "I,state your name, promise to protect and serve my pack for as long as I live"

"I, Catherine Daniels promise to protect and serve my pack for as long as I live"

" To Pick right from wrong, pick us up when we fall down and keep all pack members safe from harm"

"To pick right from wrong, pick us up when we fall down and keep all pack members safe from harm"

"Everyone, Luna Catherine!"Everyone clapped and cheered and Jason grabbed me by my waist. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"The pack members chanted,Jason pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We locked our lips and the sparks were very addicting. "I love you" Jason said breathless. "I love you too" The crowd cheered even louder and the music played. I met pack members from all around and we all made a toast.

I had never been to a ceremony like this but it was amazing.Melody and Tiffany glared at me whenever they got the chance. Someone wrapped their arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "See, they love you"A grin took over and I turned around."They are very sweet" He pecked me on the lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck, "They'll never get over the excitement of seeing their luna"He kissed my mark and I had to stop a moan daring to escape my lips.

"Okay love doves break it up" Someone said. I saw a Shelby Cate and Mariah. I ran to them and hugged them. "Hey girls!"I said. "Hello, Luna" They winked at me and I giggled. "Luna Cat," A sweet voice asked. "Bella!"I picked her up and tickled her stomach and she giggled. "Hi Luna Cat"She hugged me and I greeted her back, "Hey Bella, how are you?"

"Good! I made a friend in class. Her name is Zoey" "That's amazing sweetie, I knew you could do it" I put her down and she giggled again. "I know. Thank you Luna Cat." She said. "Your welcome" I grinned widely at her thinking of my own child. "Bella!"Someone yelled. "That's my mommy, bye Luna" She waved at me and I waved back. I watched as she ran into the arms of a woman that looked like an older version of her. I waved at them and Bella and her mom waved back.

I turned and ran into Jason's arms.He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You okay?"He asked. I yawned and nodded, "Mhm" He kissed my cheek and then my lips. "Are you tired?"He asked. "Yeah, a little."I said leaning faints him and almost falling asleep. "Come on, let's go home"I grabbed his hand and said goodbye to the pack members. I sat in the car, but fell asleep on the drive home.

Jason's POV

After I finished dressing my mate I kissed her forehead and lay down beside her. She was sleeping peacefully with a light smile. She scooted closer to me and lay her arms on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and got a link from Chester, 'There was a rouge on our land.And we have yet to deal with John' He told me.

'I'm coming now. Who's John?' I asked. 'Forgive me Alpha, he's the one that snuck into the Luna's Heat chamber and attempted to mate with her if not for a nurse' I growled at that,'How did he get in?'

'Melody let him in' I growled again at the bitch. 'I want John dead by the time I get there and Melody locked up. I'm coming over right now to deal with the rouge' I blocked the link and kissed my mates forehead. 'Mike I need you to come over here now and guard my mate.' I could trust him because he had a mate, 'I want Freddy as well' He didn't have a mate Brut I could trust him.

I cut my mindlink off and threw on a shirt and pair of shorts. Mikey and Freddy were already at the door. "Alpha" They bowed their heads and I nodded at them.I ran to the pack prison following the putred rouge scent.

I entered the prison and got snarls,pleas,and yelling from rouges in the cell. I ignored them and spotted Chester and Rick. "Where is he?" I used my alpha voice meaning I meant buisness."In here Alpha" They bowed respectfully and I entered the cell. The rouge was sitting on the bed with silver cuffs on his hands and ankles. "Stand" I ordered. He stood up, "Alpha" He bowed down to me and I was shocked for a second but covered it. "What is your buisness here rouge?"I growled. "It's Logan Alpha.Ryder's son.Alpha of the Raven Pack. He's planning a surprise attack after your luna"