Ch. 12

"NO!" "NO!" "DON'T YOU DARE THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY THIS EASILY!"
I sat there screaming at my cousin who lay in my lap. "I SWEAR TO THE GODS DEATH BREATH!"

The supposed heroes were crowded around me as if they could help.
I felt AquaLad put his hand on my shoulder trying to bring me away from my half-dead cousin.

I shrug his hand off my shoulder with an intense shudder.

"GET MY BAG!" I yell out to the heroes hoping one of them could at least try to help.

NightWing was the first to fall out of his stupor. He sluggishly brought me my bag. I ripped it open and brought out the ambrosia and nectar.

I force his mouth open and force fed him the ambrosia squares.

He slowly chewed them as if every movement took all the energy he could make.

I held him close as tears trail down my face landing on the shiny and clean floors of the place the heroes consider sanctuary. I consider(ed) it quite the opposite, I consider it as a jail.

His wound slowly healed around the bladed bat throwing star.
I quickly and carefully pull out the sharp piece of metal as if to try not to hurt anything anymore than it already is.
——————72 Hours Before——————-

There were quiet and padded foot steps which awoke me from my slumber. I groggily raised up to see a small and slim figure who looked like the emo and
human version of slender man.

I hurriedly and forcefully took my pen out of my pocket uncapping it to unleash a deadly and gleaming riptide.
I swung it blindly as it struck a solid structure of sword-like metal.

"SeaWeed Brain! It's me Nico! Be careful with that death machine, you could have killed me!"

I jump out of bed and run into his arms which were now open in a 'hurt and wounded' gesture.

He threw the sword he was holding in his outstretched hand onto the ground where it clattered with a loud shrill noise.

I cringed as I heard the sharp edge scrape and scratch the wooden floor.

"Your back!" I said with happiness evident in my voice.

I hadn't any idea where he had been. I figured he was in his fathers realm grieving his own losses as I was at the ocean grieving mine.

I backed away looking at him. He looked the same, only older as if tragedy took a toll such as his youth.

"You know, Will has been missing you." I say feasting on his embarrassment.

He laughed a true and hearty laugh, something I had missed.

"I can't believe you would..."
I say slowly, stoping mid sentence as I hear a faint but definite binging like noice.

"Percy, Percy what is it?" Uneasiness and worry broke through his rock wall of emotion.

Tracker, they put a tracker on me.

"Nico, Nico, we gotta.. WE GOTTA GO!"

The wall caved in as if a bull dozer rammed into the weak structure of the already collapsing cabin.

I dove to Nico shoving him out of a partially broken window. I know he will be fine, I just had to get him out of the maze of crushing timber. 

I tried maneuvering my way to the front where I know a team would be waiting, but I started feeling weak as the noxious dust settled in my throat.

I walked a little farther through the blinding darkness as another blow came knocking down a support beam which lead me into a deepening by the second darkness.

—————————————————————
I awoke to the smell of bleach and other cleaning products inducing my nose into a harsh wheeze.

I peeled my eyes open feeling a gash on my forehead that was still fresh, but clean .

I saw Nico sitting at my bedside table, he was sleeping but you could still see the dried tear marks that made a harsh contrast on his already deathly olive pale skin.

I looked at my own self, I was bruised in many places, I could tell that just by the feeling of my own bodies discomfort.

I pulled the IV out of my arm using the sticky bandage to conceal the hole in my arm from the IV's needle.

"Nico... NICO!" I whispered softly then harshly as he wasn't awoken by my first graceful tone.

He stirred restlessly as he glanced up in bewilderment.

" Percy! Oh gods I'm so glad you are all right! They thought you were a goner, I knew you'd be good but, I... You had me worried for a second or so."

"Wait, they thought I was...dead?" I said in a state of shock.

No excuses dudes! I'm just a lazy piece of crap who watches to much YouTube and reads to much WattPad. I didn't update in AWHILE! I'm sorry!!!! Bye I guess, I'll try to dodge all of the javelins being thrown... wish me luck?