chapter thirty-one

heeeey guisssss :D sorry it's been soo long!,! Here's a exteemely long chapter. this chpater is based in london where we get to meet the character Hollee better and the  after this chapter the story is back on to the original plotline. starting season2 episode 1 :D

I would love it if you guisss would tell me how you are liking my story and what you like! mucn love ♡♥

The door was pushed open wide and Hollee came fully into view a grin lighting up her features.

"Are you kidding?" She scoffed jokingly before she came forward and embraced me tightly. I laughed, dropped my bag to the floor and wrapped my arms around her. I hadn't seen Hollee in a while, I had tried to drop contact with her when my parents had died, not wanting to have to explain to anymore people what happened or even just tell her that they were dead. But being here and seeing her again, I realised just how much I had missed her.

I tightened my arms around her. "I missed you." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"Missed you too."

We both pulled away, smiled at each other and then the first thing she did was scan her eyes over my clothing.Typical Hollee. I thought to myself. She hummed and nodded.

"Not bad. This is actually great compared to some of the things hanging in your wardrobe." She complimented. Or tried to.

Hollee was very serious about fashion...or maybe it was just my lack of fashion, but she was alway scrutinizing what I wore and it wasn't to be mean and purposly point out how bad it looked or how it could be improved, it was because of the way she had been raise. Hollee was loaded, I mean she could fill rooms to the roof with Money, and she had to spend her share on something, right? And she chose clothes. And I have to admit i would definatly do the same thing.

I bent down and picked up my bag, and threw it over my shoulder. Hollee moved out of the way and gestured me to come in. Once I was in the room Hollee closed the door behind me and moved to sit down crossed legged facing me on her bed. I gave her a smile and gently threw my bad in the corner of the room.

"How've you been?" I asked sympathetically. I knew she probably didn't want to talk about this but, I needed to know how she was doing and how she was handling the situation.

"Better." She replied bluntly.

"C'mon, Hollee, Talk to me." I said pleadingly. I manuvored around Hollee's things and sat next to her on the bed. She turned to me, eyes hard and I knew that she was hurt and angry.

"What do you want me to say?" She demanded. "That I've been kicked out of my own house? That I think my family have disowned me and want nothing to do with me?"

I was silent. I didn't know what to say. What do you say to that? 

I looked down at my lap, twisting my fingers together. "I'm sorry, Hollee."

She sighed next to me and then bumped her shoulder against mine. "Nah, I'm sorry. It's just that I-I'm so angry at them."

I looked up and over at her, bumping her shoulder this time. "It's okay to be angry at them, what they did isn't right."

Hollee opened her mouth to reply but the shrill of my phone cutt her off. My eyes widened, everyone it could be flashing through my mind. I let it continue to ring in my pocket for a few moments and Hollee looked at me expectantly. I sighed, closed my eyes tighly and fished my phone out of my jeans pocket. Please don't be someone who'll yell. I mentally begged.

I glanced down at the caller ID and immediatly rejected it. Damon.

I also noticed that i had a load of missed calls from everyone. Elena, Caroline, Jeremy, Stefan, but the majority was from Damon. I wasn't sure whether he was phoning me because he know's i've left of because of the other night. Either way he was the one person I really didn't want to talk to right now.