Part 16

The boys tumbled out of the car as soon as he parked and were about to take off running when the two of you reached out and grabbed them all by the arms, dragging them back toward the car.

"Listen up boys, there are some rules while we're in the park." Hoseok said sternly, looking them each in the eye. "No running. No pushing. No wandering off on your own. Stay where Noona and I can see you at all times." He turned to me. "Anything you'd like to add?"

"Hold hands in the crowded spots in the park," you said nodding.

Hoseok clapped his hands together. "Alright, everyone got the rules? They are very important. We do not want to lose you," he said, meeting each of their gazes seriously.

The boys all nodded solemnly, their eyes big with excitement. "Let's go then," you laughed, grabbing Jimin's hand. Tae slid his fingers in between Hoseok's and Kook's ears drooped for a second before you held your other hand out to him. He took it happily and the five of you headed into the park.

You and Hoseok watched the boys go on a few rides before they tugged you toward a roller coaster. "Ride with us hyung?" Tae begged him, his eyes big and his ears hopefully.

But Hoseok shook his head hard. "Sorry buddy but I don't do those big rides. I'll watch from here, you ride with Jiminie," he said, gesturing toward a bench.

Tae's tail drooped in sadness and Kook tugged on your arm. "What is it sweetie?" You asked, his big eyes begging.

"Will-will Noona ride it with us? I don't wanna sit alone." He pouted at you, still holding your arm.

You couldn't resist, so you agreed and the boys cheered. "Will you sit with me?" Jimin asked you hopefully.

"Sorry kitten." You ruffled his hair, resting your other hand on Kook's shoulder. "JK asked first so I'll ride this one with him. Next one I'll sit with you, Okay?"

Kook's ears twitched in excitement as Jimin nodded and you all went to get in line. The bunny bounced beside you the whole time and when it was your turn next he could not keep still, nearly vibrating with excitement. You climbed into the car next to him and pulled the bar down across your laps. Kook fidgeted in the seat slightly, his big eyes opened impossibly wider and staring around unblinking. "Are you scared bunny?" You whispered to him and he gave a tiny nod.

"Just a little," He squeaked. You smiled and took his hand, threading your fingers through his and squeezing tight.

"Don't be afraid, it will be fun." You said, elbowing him gently. He nodded and gave you his big bunny grin as the ride took off.

When the ride ended the boys all begged to go again so you rode two more times, sitting with each of them once and then the four of you headed back to where Hoseok was waiting. Tae and JK bounded ahead of you and Jimin, holding each other's hands and rushing up to Hoseok to tell him about the exciting ride. You and Jimin reached them, fingers laced together as Hoseok smiled up at the two of you.

"With Jimin's ears covered by that hat the two of you almost look like a human couple out on a date." Hoseok joked, the younger boys bursting into laughter. You smiled playfully at Jimin and reached up to kiss his cheek as he blushed and looked at his feet.

"Y/n..." he whined in embarrassment as Tae and Kook stifled their giggles.

"Alright boys," Hoseok said, standing, "one more ride and then it's time to head home. What's it going to be?" He asked.

Jungkook bounced on the balls of his feet and pointed at the huge drop tower, his bunny eyes bouncing between Jimin and Tae. "Can we plleeease go on that one hyungs? Please?" Jimin nodded happily at the bunny and Tae nodded too, although a little more hesitantly, eyeing the tall tower apprehensively. Jungkook clapped his hands excitedly and grabbed your hand, dragging you and Jimin with him as he headed toward the thrilling ride.