This isn't the end

Guys, I just wanted to say that I am sorry. I really am. This book has been ongoing for 4 years, and I haven't updated in over a year. In all honesty, I have lost inspiration for this book. I am in my senior year of high school, and along with my high school classes, I'm taking 5 college classes. Not to mention I am also juggling a job with this (I'm an official sandwich artist bitches!)

All in all, I can not continue this story.

However, that does not mean that you can't.

Ive realized that it is unfair for me to just completely abandon this book without any word, so, As of this date, October 3, 3018, this book is up for adoption.  Take it, rewrite it, continue it, do what I could not!

FINISH IT.

If you think you can make something of this, then do it! You can take what I have or make it better, I don't mind.

If you want to take on the challenge, then go ahead and start. I already give you my permission. However, once you get it published and some original content flowing, let me know.

For every new book that someone makes, I will create a new chapter on here to let people know to go check it out.

And it's not limited to just one of you! Let there be different versions! Have fun with this.

Once again, I am truly sorry that i can't continue, but i have literally no free time anymore. As much as I wish that I could finish this, I know that I cant, I just hope that one of you can. I thought that this would be the most fair thing to do for you guys.

Happy writing!