Fight

"What's taking Midoriya so long?" Ochaco asks, they've been asked to change into their PE uniforms and it was a quick change, however Izuku was taking a bit long.

Do you think this will work?

Why not?

I mean...

Never mind I don't wanna hear it.

Izuku finally comes, they notice that Izuku's shirt seemed to be bigger and baggier than usual, Katsuki huffs, watching from the sidelines, he seems to have noticed something but isn't making any comments on it, Shinso also raises his brow but doesn't pay much attention to it. Kirishima just looks confused over why Katsuki was eyeing Izuku with a smirk.

"Okay is everybody ready?"

They all got in a stance, with no warning, Togata's clothes all fall off except for his pants, everyone is in shock and some of them even let out squeaks ( except for Izuku and Shinso although the greenette looks a bit flustered ), Shoto let out a spurge of fire at him but it harmlessly passes through him, with that attack everyone got their confidence back and attempted to hit Mirio while he's distracted.

Ashido let out acid at him but all it does is melt the ground before him, Hanta tries to restrain him with tape but it passes through and Yuga aims at him but all it does it destroy Sero's tapes. As the blast for Yuuga's laser clears up they suddenly noticed that Mirio wasn't there anymore. Kyoka screams seeing Togata behind her so suddenly.

"Holy heck! Dude he can totally teleport he's like Obito from Naruto he does that thing where he teleports things behind him so that it looks like it's phasing through!" Kirishima exlaims

"Hey has anyone seen Izu-"

"Haha I should take out the long range fighters first!" Togata grins and in an instant, almost the entire class was taken down.

Shinso blinks at the pants and underwear at ground, no shirt in sight though, he picks it up and folds it while the class is getting the beatdown of their lives.

"Hey what are you doing there?" Mirio asks, Shinso blinks.

"Is this yours?"

"Well no but-" Mirio jolts, unable to move- it almost would've worked out if it weren't for Kirishima hitting the guy before he noticed what was happening-

"Holy heck I'm so soRRY SHINSO-" Kirishima yelps as he's taken down as well.

Now it's just Mirio and Shinso, Shinso places the clothing beside him and got in a fighting stance.

"You can't defeat me" Mirio smiles, Shinso smiles back

"I know, but he can" Mirio looks confused but his silent question was answered when he felt something grabbing his ankles, he looked down.

"In war, there is no such thing as evil or injustice" Izuku says, phasing through the floor and staring at him with red red eyes, one of his hands aiming directly up to Mirio's.....

"Ahahahah... won't you cut your senpai some slack?"

BOOM

// aaaand, back to sidestories we go LOL