C33

Jungkook

I knocked the door and walked into his apartment once he opened the door. I had always come to his house for a sleepover so he won't mind.

Throwing my things onto the couch, I loosened up my tie a bit then rested myself for awhile.

"Jungkook. " Jimin said as he sat beside me, looking so exhausted. Probably because he had been working for the whole day. I hummed in response but still had my eyes closed.

I heard he sighed as if there was something bothering him. "You can't be here. " He told me.

"Why? " I asked, opening my eyes just to look at his worried face. He heaved a deep sigh then shook his head. "I'm a mess right now. Jihyun is coming here and she can't see you. If she does, she'll absolutely be asking you about Taehyung. I don't want her to bother you even she's my cousin. "

I looked down at my lap then patted his shoulder. "Alright then. Take care. Call me if you need anything, okay? If she keeps stressing you out, just ask her to go home. You're spoiling her too much, though. " I told him while trying to make him feels better.

He finally smiled at me and nodded his head. "Okay. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. "

Jimin

Right after a minute Jungkook left, I saw Jihyun was walking towards my way, her face looked serious and somehow was looking like she was pissed off. I folded my arms, "What's wrong with you this time? "

She poked her inside cheek with her tongue then throw me a death glare. I personally hate it when she looks at me like that. "I don't like it when you're glaring at me. " I rolled my eyes then went into the kitchen to take a glass of juice in hope it could give me some chill while I needed to deal with this annoying bimbo.

"I saw Jungkook's car just now. That means he was here. Did you ask him to leave? " She crossed her arms with a pissed off look. In the most annoying way, she moved her gaze on me then waited for my answer.

"I didn't ask him to leave. Why would I? " I acted like I know nothing about what she was talking about. She scoffed, "I don't believe you. "

"He's on his way to meet his friend. What's your problem? " I made up a lie.

"He's meeting Taehyung, right? "

"What? No. He doesn't. Why do you always think about Taehyung? "

"Come on, Jimin. Stop lying. Then who's Jungkook meeting? His friends are only you and Taehyung. Who else? "

I sighed, knowing that she won't give up until I tell her the truth. "Think whatever you want, Jihyun. I'm tired. You can stay here if you want or just leave. I'm too tired to face all your shit. " I shook my head then headed towards my room, leaving her alone in the living room.

She tightened her grip on her handbag then gritted her teeth. "I'll find him no matter what."

Author

Days passed by days, nights by nights and morning by morning. She was staring at the small lake in front of her, having no idea on what her heart wanted.

She was the one who asked Taehyung to leave. But now, she regretted her decision. The emptiness that used to fill her heart came back after Taehyung left her.

She felt empty, just like the old days. Empty, lonely and sad. She knew she shouldn't had asked him to leave because he has her heart. And the moment he left, he brought her heart together with him.