Laurmau

*small smut warning*

I walked up the stairs to my room. I could hear my son Tommy sleeping. Smiling to myself I walked over to my room.

I closed the door and laid down on my bed.

It felt strange that boy I had just met, Laurence was his name. Somehow he seemed familiar. It seemed like I had met him somewhere before.

I stared up at the roof and laid on my side. For some reason, I wanted to see him again. I felt bad for leaving him out there. Although I couldn't bring him into my home I felt like I needed to give him more.

I got up from my bed and walked over to the door. I left my room and quietly shut the door behind me.

Running down the stairs I opened up the front door and went into the dark of night.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I ran into the forest where I had last left, Laurence. His campsite should be near.

My bare feet hit the ground causing a shiver to go down my spine. As I pushed past trees and bushes I could see a small fire in the distance. As I ran faster the fire became more visible. Soon I arrived.

I stopped in front of the fire and looked around. There was a blanket on the ground but Laurence was gone.

I stared down confused for a second and sighed.

He must have gone back to his own world.

"Aphmau?" I jumped up in my place and before I could fall to the ground Laurence caught.

"Laurence!" I shouted.

"What is it m'lady?" He asked holding me in his arms.

"I-I couldn't stand seeing you outside so I wanted to invite you into my home..." I said as my face blushed pink.

He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Thank you for the offer, I accept." I laid on Laurence's chest as he walked back to the house.

Once we arrived he quietly opened the door and snuck inside.

"My rooms upstairs.." I mumbled pointing up the stairs.

He nodded his head and walked up the stairs. I pointed at the door to my room and he carried me up. Closing the door behind us he placed me down on the soft bed and I sat up.

"You can sleep on my bed I'll sleep on the floor," I said walking over to the closet to pull out a few blankets.

"No I'll sleep on the floor, a lady needs a good sleep," Laurence said as he took the blankets from my hand.

He sat down on the floor and laid against the ground. Tossing the blankets over himself he laid still.

I grabbed a pillow off my bed and threw it to the ground. He took it and placing it under his head he laid down and let the softness sink in.

I jumped into my bed as well and turned the light off.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

There was a strange creaking noise that made me awaken from my sleep. I opened up my eyes and sat up in the bed. Looking around the room I noticed Laurence was no longer on the floor.

I looked around and over to my window. He stood there staring out the window which made me sigh in relief.

"Laurence...?" I asked turning to look at him.

He slowly turned his head back and I gasped in shock. His eyes were blood red.

"Are you okay??" I asked jumping up from the bed.

I ran over to him and reached out for his hand.

"Don't touch me..." Laurence replied in a deeper voice.

I stared at him in shock and his eyes only got darker.

"W-what are you...?"

He glared into my eyes and began to walk over to me. I backed up and hit the bed. Hitting the bed he pushed me down on it and I stared at him in shock.

He bent down and was inches away from my face.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

He moved his face over to my neck and began to nip at the side of it. I yelped in pain and his teeth traced over my skin. A shiver went down my spine from the coldness of his teeth.

He moved up to my lips and bit it a bit before he began to move his lips against mine. As he kissed me his hands roamed all over my body. I gave into his and let him do as he pleased. His hands traced my figure and led back up to my hair. He played around with my hair and I wrapped my hands around his waist to push him closer in. He slid a hand down to my skirt and stuck his hand inside my panties.

I yelped again and he began to move his finger around in a circle around my womanhood.

I cried out in pleasure and he stuck a finger in both holes. I felt a intense pain and as he began to pump both fingers in and out it stopped hurting.

I gasped out in shock as he hit my g spot each time. My head swung back and a grin grew on his face. He began moving his fingers faster and as he did he moved back to my lips.

Our lips clashed for a second time and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I moved my hands over to his chest and began to trace his abs as I moaned out in pleasure. Our tongues twisted and battled.

His hands were giving me so much pleasure I could hardly contain myself. My underwear was already soaking wet and it dripped down onto my bed. He stuck them in even deeper and I gasped again. He stopped pumping his fingers and slowly slid them out.

He whipped his fingers on his clothes and picked me up and placed me under the covers.

I stared at him in embarrassment and complete shock. I had so many emotions running through my head.

He walked over to the window and opening it up he stood on the ledge.

"Goodbye, m'lady."

N/A
After my travlyn au is done im doing an mcd book aka continuation as to where we left off cause damn I miss that series too much. After session is done ill do my aphmau au.

Next one shot: Aarchan (crack ship) i still ship Aarmau and Zane Chan but I love crack ships as you've seen.