𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

In a well-known kingdom, the land of Erauri lives a kindhearted alpha King Kim Namgil and his beloved omega Queen Park Sora

In a well-known kingdom, the land of Erauri lives a kindhearted alpha King Kim Namgil and his beloved omega Queen Park Sora. They were blessed with a son, Kim Namjoon. Later he was coronated as the Crown Prince when he was nine years old.

However, when he was presented as an omega at the age of sixteen, a chaos erupted in the palace. It was a fact that only an alpha can be a King. As such, to ensure that his son is capable to reign the kingdom in the future, the King had raised his prince as an alpha, equally trained to be a great future King and a fierce army in the battlefield. Prince Namjoon is not less than an alpha King should be. He was talented and intelligent, having all the traits as an alpha.

But he is still an omega. The enemy will consider him as a weak King and it is a major threat to Erauri. Concerned with the peace of the kingdom, the King wanted to marry off his omega prince with an alpha prince. To help his son to reign Erauri. The King held up a search for a competent alpha prince, gaining the attention of the Princes from various kingdom to participate. For them, Erauri will give great power and wealth to their land. It's a great opportunity for them to expand their territory and army's strength.

They were given a month to show their specialties and abilities before been chosen as the mate of the Crown Prince. Prince Taehyung and Prince Seokjin were in the quest to win the heart of the omega prince. They were enemy at the battlefield as well as the love war. They tried their best to win the heart of Prince Namjoon. Both Princes had their own agenda by winning the contest. Prince Namjoon is the ticket to their own ambition.

Unknown to them, one alpha prince had caught the attention of the Crown Prince since their first meeting. But who? Will a love blossom between the two?

This is a saga of a Crown Prince's journey to be a great King with the help of his alpha Prince.

© 2018 usagithesailormoon ALL RIGHTS RESERVED