Food fights (20)

"She's a little bit of heaven with a while side"
_________

ALLY POV:

I woke up by a little girl shaking my arm and the first thing I noticed was that Chase's arm was draped against my bare hips and he was spooning me, the second thing I noticed is that we were on the other half of the bed, the side Chase started on, meaning that throughout the night I had pushed against him to the point of having next to no space.

Last time Chase and I slept together, when he realized we were hugging he called me a needy virgin.

I didn't necessarily want to hear Chase say those words again so I got up carefully trying not to wake him.

"Hey bub, how'd you sleep?" I whispered to Ava.

"Good!!! Ally will you play dolls with me please?" Ava replied giving me puppy dog eyes I couldn't resist even if I tried.

"Sure bub, but shhh we can't wake up Chasey" I smile a little at the nick name.

"Yay!!" Ava whisper yells, "come on".

I follow her out of the room and Into the living room where her toys are, she sits down so I sit cross-legged In front of her,  still in only Chase's shirt.

"You can have this one!!!" She giggled, while she passed me a Barbie doll.

"Thanks bub" I replied grabbing the doll and playing with her.
_______

CHASE POV:

I woke up weirdly feeling colder than I did last night, I then realize that I'm pushed to one side of the bed, I never sleep on the side!?

All of a sudden it all came rushing back to me. FUCK!!! I just told Ally my biggest secret. She told me about her family as well. FUCK, I'm opening up to a girl.

What the fuck is happening to me.

I angrily got out of bed and walked down to the lounge room, only to stop mid-track when I saw what I saw.

My heart warmed, and butterflies exploded in my stomach as I saw Ally playing Dolls with Ava in my shirt.

Did I just say my heart warmed? What the actual fuck. I'm not coping having a 'crush' on a girl. I don't fall, girls fall for me. I hate the feeling I get when I see her. It feels like a weakness and Chase Ryder doesn't have any weaknesses.

She looked so fucking hot in my clothes though, when I saw her for the first time last night in my clothes I literally had to refrain Chase junior, or as I like to call him, Chase senior because he was anything but small.

Her hair fell perfectly even after just waking up, and everything about her was just perfect.

Wait what? That's fucking it, tonight at the party I'm getting laid. I need to get Ally of my mind and I don't see that happening. Definitely getting laid tonight, maybe even more than one girl. I know it sounds bad but like I said, I don't force them.

I lean against the door frame just watching 2 important girls in my life, Ava looked so happy having Ally with her. She needed a female influence other than Nonna or mom.

All too soon Ally noticed me standing there and smiled up at me. My heart just melted.

Yeah definitely getting more than one lay tonight.