Ω Chapter 43

Serena's POV

I walked around my room. I'm hungry, and bored. Bethany is busy. Both of my brothers are gone. Cameron is who knows where. I'm hungry! I opened the fridge for about the 50th time. There was knock on the door.

Oh what if it's a fan... or a hot guy found out I lived here, and ordered pizza  to my house.

I'm so excited!

"Please be-" I sighed, "oh you're not the pizza guy." I awkwardly chuckled. Matthew Espinosa my fake ex is at the door.

How great can my life get!? Note all my sarcasm

I'm hungry, I'm bored, and the guy I hate is at my door!

"Is Nash, and Cameron here? They said I could stay here. My plane just landed." he said.

"You're a lot tanner." I said opening the door wider, "speak to me again, and I'll kill you." I warned, "oh have a nice stay." I smiled, "that was joke. Fall off the balcony or something." I turned.

"So much for being civil." Matthew replied back. I turned looking at him shaking me head, "but I won't fall of the balcony without you sugar tits." he winked walking off.

Is he serious?

I inhaled, and just walked up the stairs to my room.

"Hey Nash!" Hayes voice came through the door.

"Hayes!" I yelled, and ran up to him.

"Serena!" he hugged me tight. I looked at him.

He still doesn't know.

"Hey I have to talk to you," he glanced behind me, and dragged me to the bathroom that is close to us.

"Yeah?" I crossed my arms.

"First you're weaing slippers, and fluffy shorts, and a white tshirt... how long have they been gone?" he asked.

"I woke up, and bam no one!" I shook my head.

"My point is... everyone has forgiven Matt." he sighed, "I think you should also." he sighed.

"I don't want to." I crossed my arms.

"You're acting like a 12 year old, and I was 12 two years ago." he sighed. I bit my lip looking down.

"Okay fine." I grumbled. I walked out, and sat next to Matt. "so I was just kidding about earlier." I chuckled.

"No you weren't, and it's okay." he looked at me giving that goofy smile, "honestly surprised you didn't jump me when I called you sugar tits." he laughed. His eyes traveled down to my chest. I felt my face get hot, and I awkwardly crossed my arms.

"Yeah," I cleared my throat and he looked back at me.

"I was kidding," he mumbled looking away. I pursed my lips, and just nodded my head.

"Don't find this a door way for you to just jump right back into my life." I said.

"I... wasn't thinking of it." he sighed.

"I'm over it by the way... I just like bugging people." I assured smiling.

"I know that..." he chuckled awkwardly, "wanna make out?"

I just looked at him shocked, and well kinda of disgusted, "no." I shook my head.

"Yeah I fugured that... I was just kidding." he laughed, "did I bug you." he looked at me winked. I smiled shaking my head.