The "First" Kiss

HOSEOK'S POV

"Okay Taehyung see ya!" I ended the conversation and returned to focus on driving. Today I really want to be alone with Yoongi, making him forget Jin hyung for a while. I want Yoongi to feel that I am here for him. With my situation now, I couldn't be affected by any disease, so I could promise that I won't leave him again. But I couldn't say it.

"Yoongi, you still remember that I wanted us both to go to the beach?" He nodded hesitantly, aware of what I'm going to say. "Then today we're going to the beach."

"What?! No." He looked so shocked and shook his head quickly.

"You said nobody wants you. You're wrong."

"Well, maybe you love me but I still want to be with Jin. We're not even close Hoseok." Yoongi's words kept me quiet. I unconsciously tightened my grip on the steering wheel. Yep, you can say like we are not close because you don't remember anything about us, I know. But still I feel hurt when you say it like that.

After arriving at Jin's house, I pulled Yoongi into his room. He protested several times, luckily I managed to convince that the trip would be fun and we could buy lots of gifts for Jin and Taehyung.

Yoongi began to packed some of his casual clothes that would be brought. I was stunned for a moment to see his clothes. I slowly pulled myself toward the closet. My fingers gently touched each cloth I saw, from the folded one, to the clothes that hung neatly. I held tightly to one of the clothes there. The color was still the same, this is the last shirt Yoongi used when he drove me to the hospital. My tears dripped slowly, my mind playing again about the past which was impossible to return.

Maybe Yoongi saw me speechless while holding his shirt hanging on his closet, while he himself was busy putting things he needed into his bag.

"It's good, isn't it? Jin hyung gave me all this clothes when I arrived. "

Oh right, he doesn't remember...

I closed the closet's door and leaned back, still facing Yoongi. My tears haven't stopped flowing.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?" He put his hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at him, I let some tears fall on my cheeks. "Hoseok?!" With his two hands he made me face him. Strange, I caught he had this worried expression, but did he really care?

Huh, what are you thinking Hoseok? Now is not the time to be selfish. Even though it was just a glance, but Yoongi showed his worried face for me, I should be happy.

I laughed while releasing myself from Yoongi's grip. "You know what? I bought all this clothes for you hahahaha!" Right... I don't want Yoongi to see me in a sad state.

"Huh?"

I threw my body on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "When I... went somewhere... emm... I leave everything to Jin hyung." I tried to explain briefly, because if I talked longer, then the memory of both of us would come in and force me to remember all of that.

Yoongi sat next to me, his face looked like he was thinking, before finally looking at me. "Thanks, I guess."

I decided to get up and look at his face. My hand hesitantly touched his cheek slowly, but there were no signs of rejection. He was still staring at me, and that feeling appeared. I looked at his lips, then rubbed it slowly. Our faces were so close, and he also didn't try to break away. I swallowed hard for a moment, could I do this now?

"Yoongi." I called his name softly, more like a whisper. He's still looking at me with the same old expression, an expression that could make me stop thinking about the world and focus only on him.

"Hoseok."

I closed my eyes, while holding his cheek, I tried to close the distance between us. My lips touched his lips slightly, and I stopped, making sure once again that Yoongi really didn't mind what I was going to do. After a while, I bravely advanced myself.

I kissed him.

His lips felt so soft, I felt like kissing him for the first time. Nervous. There was nothing I could think of except this guy. I enjoyed this moment, a moment where I could feel that I really lived and faced him. It's interesting, I could feel again the kiss that was always present every day before I died. I opened my mouth a little, feeling his lower lip. Yoongi slowly brought his hand to my neck, gently rubbing my hands and arms. No one was in a hurry, we only feel each other's, but for now it was more than enough.

I pulled away, but not too far away, I could feel his breath on my lips. Wow, after all this time with him, I just realized that the robot was also designed to "breathe"? I gave him a small kiss, then backed away. I could see Yoongi slowly opening his eyes. His right hand was still hugging my neck.

"You were not trying to break away from that kiss." I said it with a little hope, right now what I am facing is the same robot as before. He's still Yoongi. I looked at his eyes, which were brownish black, waiting for the emission of love that had always been there to return.

Yoongi smiled, he let go of his hand then stood up to pick up the bag he would use to go to the beach. He stepped towards the door. "We have to go to now, right?" He turned the doorknob, preparing to leave me who was still silent on the bed.

Before he stepped out, Yoongi turned back to face me. Still with a smile, he said the thing I didn't want to hear the most. "Hoseok. I did that because, if you are happy, then Jin hyung is also happy..."

~~~