Make Me Wanna - Mr360Games/Double (Ryan)

I pulled up in front of Alex's house, turning off my SUV and taking my phone out of the cup holder and checking my new message.

Alex:

When you get here, use the back gate. :)

I slid it in my back pocket and got out the car, walking away and hitting the button on my keys, hearing it beep, I put those in my front pocket.

I find the back gate and see Alex and Max walking around the backyard, picking up stray twigs.

"Hey fuckers!" I yelled, laughing. They looked at me and laughed.

"Hey _______!" Max said from across the yard. I held up my hand at him, as like a 'hello.'

"Hey _______!" Alex chuckled, "Entoan will be back soon with some beers, I'm not sure when Ryan will get here." he smiled, going back to picking up sticks.

"Alright." I smiled, "You guys need any help?"

"I think we've got enough, thanks." Alex said, as both him and Max put their twigs in the unlit fire pit. "But can you grab maybe two logs from behind you and put them in here?"

"Sure." I said, walking to the nearly stacked logs lined up against the house. I grabbed two and placed them in the pit. I sighed and sat in the chair next to Alex and laughed. "Man, Entoan really needs to hurry up, I haven't had a beer in like a couple months.."

Max chuckled. "Alex, don't you have a couple cans in the fridge? At least I thought I saw some."

"Oh, I do!" he laughed and stood up, "be right back." As he was walking back, I glanced at his butt for a little bit. Couldn't help it man, hah, he did have a nice ass. He came back out a few seconds later and saw me looking and winked at me as he handed Max and I our beers. When he did, I blushed and looked away.

As I laid my head back on the chair the back gate opened and a small Ryan emerged from behind the bushes. "Ryan!!' I smiled, putting my beer in the cup holder and raising my arms.

"Hey guys!" He smiled.

The other guys said their 'hello's' too and Ryan pulled up a folding chair from the patio and joined us around the pit. Soon after we were in the middle of a conversation, Entoan walked up to us with two six-packs of Redd's Apple Ale.

"Two packs for thee." He smiled, handing each of us one bottle and walked to the patio, putting them in the cooler. He came back with a chair and sat next to Ryan. We raised our bottles and Alex spoke.

"To the annual campfire!" He chuckled, we laughed and clanged our glasses with each other's. "Cheers!" we laughed.

After a couple of hours, while Alex, Max and Entoan were talking about stuff I didn't know about, I sat in my chair with my knees up and took sips from my beer, quietly singing my favorite song at the moment.

"Windows down, country sound, FM on the radio.

Just me and you and the man on the moon.

Cruisin' down some old back road."

"Now baby don't you look at me that way.

'Cause you know there's only so much I can take.

Cause you make me want to.."

..that last part I didn't sing, I looked over to see Ryan's lips moving to the lyrics and his faint voice over the fire and talking.

"You know that song?" I smiled. He turned his head to face me, smiling back.

"Of course, now the question is: Do you know how to throw and small town throwdown?" He smirked.

"And let them tallboys up and them tailgates down?" I chuckled, "Of course!"