My Dear Emperor (XXVII)

With the death of the protagonist, the only thing they had to focus on was the eastern country. Just as it was mentioned in the storyline, the eastern savages raided the village. As they traversed there lay the bodies of the villagers. Only few of the females and gers were spared, even the young age of fourteen weren't spared and were taken to please the men.

They screamed and wailed as they were dragged off, their cries whistled through the the eerie evening air. As they came back to their base, they noticed that it was strangely silent. The general issued an order to his underlings, "Go find out where everyone is."

Today they had only taken a third of the men to go raid the village and bring back the spoils, the other two third remained to guard the camp. Seeing how there was less and less people who defied and fought against them, they saw that there was no need for so many men to go out. They couldn't simply return yet, as it would be a waste of time seeing that they could wait a couple more days and then return all together.

They were supposed to be celebrating the big achievements. They were able to walk into a land that wasn't theirs and take what they wanted. The things that they were going to bring home would make them become famed for.

Searching each tent and the surrounding area, they came up empty. There was no trace of them. It was as if they had just magically disappeared off the face of earth. The eastern barbarians thought nothing of it, there was a couple of times where the others had gone off to plunder on their own. They returned back to their campgrounds and took out their "goods".

All of them gulped as their lasciviousness was seeping from their eyes. They ogled the body of the females and the male gers. Though the females weren't as rare as the male ger, they were still protected well.

One by one, they shredded the clothes off of the captives. Plunging deep inside of them, they laughed with delight at their tightness. The soft and succulent skin of the females and gers in Xuan Xing was something that they hadn't tasted before. They pounded and strangled them, making red and purple marks appear on their bodies.

Many of them had never tasted a man and their flowers bloomed red. The petals fell down their legs as they let out muffled screams. Tears and snot dribble down their face as each of their holes were filled. The barbarians did as they desired and it was only when the sun fell to the horizon did they stop.

They laughed and slapped each other's back as they rubbed their bellies, they were hungry after all that intense exercise. Outside they only had on pants and no shirts, they weren't afraid of an attack coming onto them. The people of Xuan Xing was too weak, their military would be even weaker.

They all ate until their bellies were full. One of the man sighed and touched his third leg, he was up for another couple of rounds. He stood up, "I'm going to go have another taste."

He grinned and walked into the tent where all of the captives had been thrown. They had on no clothes and were filthy with sweat, c*m, and blood. All of them were huddling as they let out whispers of cries, afraid that they would draw in the monsters from the outside. Some of the ones who had more of a traumatic experience were rocking themselves as they had blood shot eyes.

Many of them cursed the Heaven's for the misfortune, and others cursed their emperor. Wasn't the emperor supposed to protect his people? Where was their protection and help when they needed it? Where was the 'son of the Heaven's authority when it was called for my his own people? Many had boasted on how great and mighty the emperor of Xuan Xing was... But as of now, he was nothing more than a man filled with hot air.

They cried and cursed to alleviate the physical and mental pain that they were suffering.

Hearing the rustling of the curtains at the entrance of the tent, all of them stiffen and became still. A dark and rough hand gripped onto the hens and pulled it open. Seeing that face, it made them whimper and caused them to push themselves back further. He man laughed, "Ehehe. Are you ready to serve us for the night?"

Another man soon entered behind him, and then another. Soon there was at least fifteen men inside of the tent. Their eyes gleam with malicious intent and eyed the naked bodies of the captives, some of them made loud gulping noise as others licked their hands and rubbed it. The man in front went and yanked on one of the arms of a young ger. They instantly started to cry out loud and fight back, but this only aroused the man even more.

The man pulled back on the young ger's hair, "I like it when their energetic. Scream and cry for me some more."

The young ger's arms flailed out and accidentally scratched the eastern barbarian's cheek. They raised a hand and touched the small scratch. Seeing a small drop of blood on their finger, they narrowed their eyes and raised their hands to strike the young ger. Just before the slap was going to land, their hand flew off into the air and blood splattered around.

The man wasn't even given a chance to scream when his neck was pierced by something silver. Only the gurgling sounds of blood came from his lips. The other fourteen all fell down like limp dolls, all in similar fashion. Their necks pierced and their hands all chopped off.

The young ger stared at all the blood and was about to let out a shriek as he was bathed in blood, when he was suddenly knocked out. Before he fell to the floor, he caught sight of a dark blue cloth.

A man in dark blue garbs frowned looking down at the ger, "Escort them all to safety. Make sure that they're all cared for."

Six other figures in the room bowed, "As you command, General Wu."

In a flash their silhouettes disappeared along with some of the captives bodies. A young soldier wearing a golden crest in black armor walked in. He cupped his first and greeted the man, "General Wu, they have all been taken care of."

Wu QingJue nodded, "Mmn. Good, make sure that they only experience what death is like, never what it truly is."

The young soldier saluted, "As you command."

Taking a bow, they left the tent. Two figures walked in after and Wu QingJue bowed, "Your grace. Your majesty."