Chapter 7

When Loki woke up the next morning he realized that he wasn't little. Since it was only 4 in the morning, he decided he wasn't going to wake Steve. The god slowly climbs out of bed to head to the living room. This freaked him out a little since he hasn't really been around the team when he was an adult. As Loki walked into the living room he noticed Bucky on the floor coloring with a paci in his mouth. It looks like there's something the super soldier isn't telling the team. Loki walks up to him cautiously, fearing he'll scare the boy. "Hey Buck, how are you?" he asked sweetly as he kneeled beside Bucky. "I good Ki, jus hidin from everyone" responded the boy. When he asked him why he was hiding, Bucky responded that he didn't want anyone to know because Loki was the only little and he didn't want to interfere with him getting attention. Loki was taken back by his answer, he was concerned that the soldier wasn't getting the treatment he craved. Loki understood what it was like to hide and he didn't want that for Buck. He was going to fix this.

When Steve walked out into the living room he noticed Bucky hide his stuff under a blanket rather quickly. Loki also noticed these actions so he walked up to Steve to explain. "Steve I know this might come as a shock, but I'm not the only little. Bucky is a little but he's afraid of the team finding out because he doesn't want to take away from me. I feel awful." Loki says as he puts his head down. Steve automatically went into daddy mode. "Shhhh honey it's okay. You didn't do anything, okay? I'll talk to him. He doesn't have to hide here." Loki silently thanks him with a smile and a head nod.

Later in the day, Bucky walks up to Steve to try to explain. Steve stops him mid-apology. "Bucky you don't have to explain anything. I know you're a little and I think you should tell the team. Before you freak out I want to tell you that it's okay. The team would love to have another little around and I know for a fact that Loki would love to have a playmate." Bucky has a shocked look on his face but he quickly gains his composure. "Okay." says the man. That's all it took for Steve to realize that Bucky was definitely a little. He listened to Steve giving him a suggestive demand without a second thought. Steve knew that it was going to be fun getting to see his best friend comfortable in his own skin for once.

When Bucky finally felt ready, he told the team. Natasha hugged him instinctively, Thor was happy for him, Steve and Loki were proud, and Tony had this look in his eyes as he smiled. The look Tony gave Bucky didn't go unnoticed by Bucky. So after the meeting he initiated, he walked up and asked Steve for advice. "Steve, did you see how Tony was looking at me?" "Yes I did, and I think you should go talk to him about it. Maybe something really good for you will come out of it." Steve replied with a subtle wink at the end. Bucky blushed as he walked up to Stark. Tony noticed that Bucky was already slipping just looking at him. "Hey bud" Tony said. "H-hi Tony" Bucky replied shyly. Tony awwed at the boy and hugged him. Bucky looked up at Tony and smiled. "Hey, can I ask you a question hun?" Tony asked. "Yeah of course" replied Bucky. Tony instantly got nervous. "Umm you see I wanted to ask if you wanted to try being my little? You don't have to though. I just really adore you." Bucky felt butterflies in his stomach as he nodded his head yes. He couldn't even speak because of how excited he was. Tony hugged him tighter and then let him walk back towards Steve and Loki. Bucky and Loki walked away giggling about what had just happened and Steve gave Tony a look saying he approved.

Bucky went to sleep ecstatic that night. Loki was glad he could help.

Author's Note: I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long, I just started college. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to stay motivated.