A Day with Three

•L/N: Last Name

Your POV:

As much as I've missed my little cupcake, Alois, I realized that I've never really spent much time with the dirty mouthed trio in the past. I wanted to hang out with them while I still could. Though, I had a bit of trouble telling them all apart, even with my (mostly) infinite knowledge. I eventually began calling them Thing One, Thing Two, and Steve...just kidding! I knew that the last one is Thompson because his fringe was the only one to fall straight down the middle. I'll get the others' names down eventually. I currently sat at a round table outside, across from Thompson, as he cut the thorns off roses before tossing them into the basket. I was helping out too, but was moving slower than him because I knew this was a whole lot of work that was unnecessary, since Hannah would come by to tell us to use a different flower

"The master really fancies Claude, yeah?"

"I don't understand the appeal." Thing one tosses a rose into the basket on thing two's back.

"I don't either. He's such an ass for no reason." I set the thornless rose with the rest and start on the next one. They all nod in agreement to my comment.

"Miss Hannah's better looking, that's for sure."

Speak of the devil, Hannah entered the garden, her shoes taping loudly against the path.

"Hello, miss Hanna," He greets. She approaches us with a thin smile on her lips.

"I see you three are speaking this afternoon." Her eyes travel over to me, and she gives a light nod in acknowledgment to my presence. "And I see you've returned for a visit, miss L/N."

"Figured you all missed me." With a tilted head and closed eyes, I smile brightly. The triplets all gather around the female demon and begin to explain.

"The master ordered us to speak," Thompson begins.

"We have no choice," Timber adds.

"It's wretched," Canterbury complains. Hannah holds a finger to her purple lipstick-coated lips.

"We must obey the master."

I hold in a laugh as I watch the triplets' red eyes travel down from the woman's face to her chest. The three join hands, forming a barrier around Hannah, and kneel.

"These roses, they won't do. Use these flowers instead." Hannah leans down to place the small flowers that she held in her other hand in their hair. Thompson received two, while the others got one.

"Awe, they're flower boys." I dramatically set a hand over my heart. Hannah chuckles at my statement as she stands straight. The boy's stand as well, two lifting their arms to create an opening for the demon maid to pass through. Once she's out of sight, the boys begin their perverted compliments.

"Miss Hannah's way stacked."

"Serious boobage."

"I like how they jiggle."

"...dudes, that's just f***ed." My eye twitches slightly, though, my lips do twitch to form an amused smile. I found them being perverts as funny. I stand up from my seat and stretch my arms above my head.

"Let's get bluebells, then."

They all nod in unison and follow my lead to the nearest patch of the blue flowers. We pick as many as we can before taking them to the designated room. Thompson left us momentarily to retrieve the butterfly from Claude while we prepared the room with the pretty flowers. Thompson sets the crippled butterfly onto one of the flowers as he spoke.

"If it wasn't for miss Hannah working here, I would totally burn down this mansion."

"Burn it to ashes." Timber adds while stretching up his arms to tie a bouquet on the ceiling.

"Oh, heck yeah, in a heartbeat."

I chuckle and am about to add my own comment until they turn their heads towards the door upon hearing footsteps.

"Quick, let's beat it." Thompson and Canterbury escape through the window while Timber grabs my wrist and pulls me through it as well. They shut it quickly, and we all watch while hiding. I can hear the spider butler talking, though, his voice was muffled.

"I've assembled all the items you've requested, your highness." Claude opens the door, his eyebrow twitching upon seeing the blue flowers rather than red roses. Alois' eyes widen at the sight of them, even tearing up a bit, which made me smile. The young blonde enters the room, stunned.

"We're the ones who assembled them."

"Credit stealer."

"The king of glory hogs."

"Asshat."

Canterbury and Thomas lift their hands towards me without looking away from the scene in front of us. I smile proudly as I high-five them at the same time.

'So glad I taught them that.'

"There are bluebells everywhere. It's just like...that other garden," Alois mutters as tears leak down the boy's cheeks, creating confusion in the triplets eyes. They might not have known the reason for his tears, but I did, and I was glad to see that the flowers made Alois happy. The three lead me away so they could preform their other household chores. It seems I've left quite the impression on them.

I only wish I could've saved them earlier on. I doubted I'd be able to now. That might greatly affect the previous story line. With rags, they cleaned and polished the floor with me walking beside them. I removed my shoes and held them in my hand so they wouldn't have to clean up after every step I took, something they seemed to appreciate. I took this opportunity to slide on the floor with my socks every now and again, though. It's so much fun to do it on these sorts of floors!

"The master was crying, huh?"

"Yeah, he was."

"He was totally crying."

"But, it was kinda cute, don't you think?"

"Yeah, it was a little cute."

"Cryin' like a cute, little kid."

I chuckle at their words as Alois stepped in front of them.

"I can hear you," he says, annoyed. The triplets stand up one by one as Alois comes to stand beside me.

"You're all more irritating than a gaggle of gossiping fish wives around a fire. Your bloody prattle hurts my ears! Pipe down and get to work!" He orders sternly.

"Now, now, don't be so hard on them." I chuckle and pat the kid's shoulder. He sends a strong glare towards me, but my smile never falters.

"Personally, I would take it as a compliment after seeing how they talk all day." I send the three a wink before turning my heal and walking away with a sad smile. Oh, how I wished I kept them alive.

"It was nice seeing you all again. Such a shame that nice moments like this don't last, eh? I've missed you all."