Ha, It's Good Enough if You Are Happy

Bu Ni Shang's matter was an extremely large blow to the Bu family. Ever since the incident in the morning to present, the Bu manor had kept its gates closed and turned away visitors. Even the young misses who were usually friendly with Bu Ni Shang were stopped at the gate when they came to visit.

When Feng Yu Heng arrived, the Bu manor's entrance was surrounded by some girls who did not want to leave. They were currently huddled together discussing something.

Feng Chen Yu took a look at the Bu manor's situation. She took the initiative to go forward and say: "Their family has suffered from such a disaster, how could they be in the mood to receive guests? Don't go to be annoy them!"

Feng Yu Heng did not agree with this: "How could this be called being annoying? I brought you, didn't I?"

"What good is there in bringing me?"

"Bringing you will allow you to pass along some experience to Bu Ni Shang! For example, taking care of recovery and nutrition. Eldest sister is the most experienced person. I am providing coal in the middle of winter!" She smirked with an evil expression, as she walked towards the manor's gates.

Feng Chen Yu nearly vomited blood in anger. She was about to turn and leave, but she was stopped by Wang Chuan: "Eldest young miss Feng, did county princess allow you to leave?"

There was nothing Chen Yu could do. She could not win against Wang Chuan, so she could only follow along obediently.

The group of people arrived at the manor's entrance and was stopped by the people of the Bu family. The servant spoke with an angry expression: "The Bu manor is not receiving guests today. Would the two young misses please go back!"

Wang Chuan coldly reprimanded the servant: "Impudent! With county princess Ji An present, will we stop simply because you said stop?"

The servant was stunned by her shout and did not react for a while, "What county princess Ji An?"

At his side, there was a more diligent looking gatekeeper who let out an "oh" sound. He then carefully looked at Feng Yu Heng before asking: "Is this the Feng family's second young miss? The newly conferred county princess Ji An by the Emperor?"

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "Indeed I am. This county princess heard that the Bu family's young miss has suffered a shock, so I specifically came to see how she is. I hope that you can go inform her."

The gatekeeper very quickly ran into the manor in fear. Not long later, the Bu family's matriarch appeared with the support of a servant.

The Bu family matriarch still remembered the mess brought by the Feng family's second young miss on the day of Lord Bu's funeral and felt a bit of dread. With the incident involving Bu Ni Shang, today was a day when the entire Bu family felt they did not have any face to meet people. It was at this time that the Feng family's second young miss came and even used her title of county princess Ji An. She really did not know what sorts of things would end up happening.

When the Bu family matriarch arrived before Feng Yu Heng, she was about to kneel and greet her but was stopped by Feng Yu Heng, "Elder madam Bu, there is no need for this courtesy. Although A-Heng is a county princess, I am still from the younger generation and can not receive your courtesy."

"County princess, you are too modest. May I ask the reason county princess has come to visit?" The Bu family's matriarch's attitude was neither warm nor cold. She also did not welcome her in nor chase her out.

Feng Chen Yu felt extremely embarrassed and could not help but lower her head.

But Feng Yu Heng did not object, instead she grabbed the Bu matriarch's hand and very warmly said: "Young miss Bu and I are acquainted. Since something happened to young miss Bu, I naturally need to come visit." She spoke while walking into the yard on her own. The Bu family's servants wanted to stop her, but they did not dare. If they did not stop her, their masters would complain. Sneaking a glance at the Bu matriarch, they found that she also had a helpless expression on her face. Feng Yu Heng, however, continued to say: "Having suffered such a large blow, I do not know if young miss Bu will be able to handle it. Elder madam, do not worry about the governor's side. This county princess will personally urge for a proper investigation. The sooner the criminals are captured, the better. Right" She turned her head and asked the servants that had been following her: "Where is your eldest young miss' courtyard?"