Treatable, But I Will Not Treat It

With the words "Not good" Bu Ni Shang angrily slapped the bed. Turning her head to glare at the servant, she furiously said: "What are you blustering about? What could possibly be worse?"

The servant felt very wronged, but she could not say it. She could only grit her teeth and say: "The fourth prince's palace came with young miss' betrothal letter to... to break off the engagement!"

"What?" Bu Ni Shang suddenly sat up, which caused her to feel a great deal of pain all over her body, "What did you say?"

The servant dropped to her knees and cried: "Young miss, the fourth prince brought back your betrothal letter!"

Only then did Bu Ni Shang realize the seriousness of the matter, "Where is he? Did the fourth prince come?"

"No, he only sent a servant from his palace. After the manor received the betrothal letter, that servant left."

"Why receive the betrothal letter?" Bu Ni Shang became furious, "Who received it?"

The servant said: "It was the elder madam!"

Bu Ni Shang's wild temper suddenly calmed down. It seemed as though she had completely frozen, as she maintained her half-seated position without moving.

Feng Chen Yu looked at the person before her and was suddenly reminded of herself. Although she did not have an engagement, the Feng family had chosen the third prince for her. Her fate would be linked with Xuan Tian Ye. Although Feng Yu Heng's words were ugly, every word was the truth. She and Bu Ni Shang truly had similar experiences. It seemed that it would not be possible on the third prince's end, but she still had to marry someone. Now that Bu Ni Shang had her engagement canceled by the fourth prince, this sort of end would some day befall her.

Feng Chen Yu became more and more depressed. She began to regret teaming up with Bu Ni Shang to take aim at Feng Yu Heng. She should have known much earlier that this sort of person could not be dealt with. Her meticulous preparations were nothing more than holes she had dug for herself. She had jumped in first, and Bu Ni Shang jumped in after her.

She turned her gaze towards Feng Yu Heng and saw an expression that looked as if she were watching a play. She knew that Bu Ni Shang's encounter was very likely to have something to do with her. Including her own encounter at Feng Tong county, it was possible that she had also been plotted against by her.

Feng Chen Yu felt waves of cold wash over her heart. She did not know how she made the mistake at the time, as she firmly believed she could truly deal with this second sister. Now, it was too late to regret it. It was too late to regret it!

"Young miss." The Bu family's servant saw that Bu Ni Shang did not move for a long time and was a little worried. She called out, but the other side still did not respond.

Feng Yu Heng advised the servant, "Letting your family's young miss rest calmly for a while is also good. After all, having an engagement canceled is something that is truly shameful for a girl; moreover, your family's young miss last night was..."

"Zi Lian!" Faced with Feng Yu Heng's taunts, Bu Ni Shang did not have any intention of confronting her. Instead, she maintained a shocked face and continued calling for her servant, "Zi Lian, quickly come over and take a look. What happened to me?"

The servant called Zi Lian hastily went up to take a look. At first glance it looked fine, but the servant let out a shriek in fright.

Feng Yu Heng also lowered her gaze to look and saw a large blood stain appear on Bu Ni Shang's bed. It seeped through the bed sheets and was a shocking red.

"This..." Feng Chen Yu subconsciously opened her mouth but only said one word before using a hand to cover her mouth. Her face paled, as her entire body began trembling.