That's Right, I am Extorting You

After returning to her own courtyard, Feng Yu Heng had originally wanted to discuss with Ban Zou if she could go to Xuan Tian Ming's military barracks; however, before she could even speak, Ban Zou took the initiative to put an end to that train of thought: "In this sort of weather, even carriages are unable to move. Master, even if you arrive at the barracks, the guards would not be able to see who you are through this snow. If you try to force your way through, you will end up dying to a stray arrow."

Only then did she realize the difficulty of her request. Unhappy with this, she still asked: "Is it truly not possible? What if you sneak in first and tell Xuan Tian Ming?"

Ban Zou shook his head again, "Whether or not I could safely bring you to the military barracks is not something I can promise, so what is this talk of me going in first?"

Feng Yu Heng could only give up.

In a heavy snow that was similar to a disaster, she could not have Ban Zou take on this risk because of her worries. In the worst case scenario, she would wait another day. Even if it did not stop snowing on the next day, it should not snow so heavily.

A few people sat around the room. Huang Quan was someone who enjoyed moving around. After sitting for a while, she could no longer sit still, "Rather than sitting around in the room, it would be better to take a look at what the other people in the Feng manor are doing." She stood up and ran over to the window. Looking back, she said to Feng Yu Heng: "Young miss, this servant will go out and take a look." After this, she did not wait for Feng Yu Heng to respond and escaped through the window.

Wang Chuan was helpless: "That Huang Quan really can not stay still!"

Feng Yu Heng was a little more indifferent, "It's only snowing. You all know qi gong, so there is no need to remain locked up in the room with me. Letting her go take a look is a good thing."

Wang Chuan did not say anything further. She continued to put charcoal in the brazier, but the room remained cold enough to cause them to shiver.

She then discussed with Feng Yu Heng: "It seems that there will be no way for lunch to be delivered. In a while, when Huang Quan returns, this servant will go with her to the kitchen. When the food is ready, Huang Quan will bring food to young miss, and this servant will send it to madam's side."

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "Good, I will trouble you."

"Young miss, what are you saying."

Feng Yu Heng was not very spirited. Bored, she began hitting the coals in the brazier. With each tap, embers would fly out. She asked Wang Chuan: "Tell me, if it is snowing so heavily here, will there be a problem at the military barracks?"

Wang Chuan shook her head, "This servant does not know. The capital has never seen this much snow, but there should not be too many problems. It will be nothing more than some trouble in making food and eating it, but his Highness definitely will not starve."

Feng Yu Heng let out a small sigh, "I am worried about his legs."

Hearing mention of Xuan Tian Ming's leg, Wang Chuan also began to worry. The two sat in silence. With nobody speaking, even Ban Zou, who was swaying in beams of the ceiling felt oppressed by the silence.

Fortunately, Huang Quan returned after a short period of time with a piece of news for Feng Yu Heng: "Feng Chen Yu is going crazy in her room. Apparently, she sent someone to go invite a doctor in the morning, but the doctor could not come, and the servant that was sent out has not returned yet."

Wang Chuan sneered, "In such a large snow storm, it would be strange if she could return."

Feng Yu Heng, however, asked: "Why did she call for a doctor again?"