Incident in the Suburbs of the Capital

As soon as the words one million were spoken, Feng Chen Yu immediately knew that she was being played.

She glared at Feng Yu Heng and said through gritted teeth: "You're doing this on purpose, right? You know that I have one million taels of bank notes in my possession, and you are doing everything possible to steal it from me! Am I right?"

Feng Yu Heng nodded and said very honestly: "That's right. That's entirely correct. But I did not do anything. Instead, it was you who came to me."

Feng Chen Yu gnashed her teeth in anger so tightly they nearly shattered! But what could she do? She had indeed been the one to come asking for help, and she absolutely had to ask Feng Yu Heng for help.

She stabilized her emotions then asked: "Is there no room for negotiation at all?"

Feng Yu Heng sneered, "Someone is confused. When you had the drug, why did not you come negotiate with me?" She glared at Feng Chen Yu with a sharp gaze. "Eldest sister, a financial loss may prevent a disaster. Do you understand this concept?"

Chen Yu obviously understood, but she had already promised this million to Feng Jin Yuan. Although her father had no come and asked her for it, based on her understanding of that person, it was not that he did not want it. Instead, he was thinking about how he should spend that money.

"Then check to see if I am pregnant first." Feng Chen Yu had reached a conclusion. Let me see if I truly am pregnant before we take the next step.

"Ok." Feng Yu Heng reached out her hand, "Give it to me."

"What?" Chen Yu was stunned, "What do you want"?

"The bank note! You can pay in silver as well. It will be a bit troublesome, but I can send a servant to bring it from your courtyard."

"No need." Feng Chen Yu angrily rolled her eyes, "Take care of seeing me first, and I will send someone back to fetch it." She said this while walking to the door. Opening it, she said a few words to Yi Lin then watched her struggle to walk through the snow.

When she returned, Feng Yu Heng was holding something in her hands. Chen Yu did not recognize what it was and naturally did not care too much. She only said to Feng Yu Heng: "Yi Lin has already gone back to retrieve it. Can you examine me now."

Feng Yu Heng handed the things in her hands over. There was a long-thin stripped object and a small transparent cup of some unknown material.

Chen Yu held it in her hand and felt odd; however, when she heard Feng Yu Heng tell her what these two objects were for, her face immediately turned bright red "How... how could I do such a thing?"

"Why can you not?" Feng Yu Heng became quite unhappy, "Have you never gone to the latrine? Let me tell you, this is the most accurate way of determining whether or not you are pregnant. Just the cost of these two things, do you know how much they are worth? More importantly, it's something that can not be bought regardless of how much money you have! This is a rare item from the Persian eccentric. Don't assume that the ten thousand taels you are spending is a waste. I even feel I have asked for too little."

Chen Yu once again realized that there was no way to communicate with Feng Yu Heng. The things she found difficult to speak about were so casually spoken from her mouth. It seemed that she did not feel embarrassed in the slightest. If she continued to be shy in front of Feng Yu Heng, she would only lose even more face. It would be better to just grit her teeth and make use of these things. Either way, there was nobody who could see her.

Feng Chen Yu made a decision and brought the items with her into the latrine. When she returned, she handed the long item to Feng Yu Heng.

There were two red stripes. Feng Yu Heng shrugged: "Early-stage pregnancy."