Puppeteer X Reader

"You're what?" You asked on the phone. Your girlfriend/boyfriend on the other side. You two have been dating for a couple of years. You were so happy to be with them. You spent all your free time with them and enjoyed every second with them. You thought you two would last forever.

     "I'm breaking up with you! Get that through your stupid little head! I'm breaking up with you (Y/N)!" They yelled. You were shocked at what they were telling you. This couldn't be real, could it?

     "No... No, you love me. W-We were going to last forever. We were going to be happy together," you replied.

     "No! Everything I felt for you was a lie! I was only using you for looks! I even hated that! You were the last person I wanted to get with, but I knew you were desperate! I knew you'd say yes without even thinking too much about it! You are so foolish and stupid that it's honestly funny! I honestly wish I could see your sad and broken face when you realized that everything you knew, that everything you felt towards me was a lie! I hate you and I never want to see you again! You are such a fucking dumbass! Do not contact me ever again!" They yelled as they then ended the call.

     You tried to process all of it. There had to be signs, right? There had to be. Maybe they were that good at acting? Maybe you really were that foolish and stupid? You must be.

     'Two years,' you thought, 'two years I wasted on something fake. Something not even a tiny bit real. They had no feelings for me. They used me.'

     You leaned against your bedroom wall and then sat down. You sighed as you felt tears run down your cheeks. They betrayed you. You fell for them. You fell for them hard.

     "Why am I so stupid?" you asked yourself as you banged your head against the wall. Anger quickly replaced your sorrow. You threw your phone against your room, damaging it. You then ran out of your room to your bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

     Your eyes were red from crying and your hair was a mess. You stood there looking at yourself.

     "I bet you're really hurt right now. I bet that you are just DYING to get away from all this pain," a mysterious voice said. You looked around in search of the person who owned it, but no luck.

     "I'm not hurt! I'm pissed!" You replied. You then heard a chuckle.

     "No, I can see that you are hurt. Let me help you make it all go away," the voice responded. It sounded so smooth and nice. You liked the voice.

     "I... Where are you?" You asked, looking around. You kept spinning around until you finally saw someone. A guy to be exact. Grey skin and glowing eyes. Dark hair and clothes. You then noticed bright, glowing lines lead from his hands to you.

     He seemed to have just noticed you staring at him. He smiled at you, his mouth glowing brightly as well. You tried to take a step back, but couldn't. It was like you wanted to stay there.

     "I'm just trying to help you, dear. I'm just trying to make all your problems go away. I want to help," he said. You frowned at him. You were so done. You didn't need his help. You didn't want it.

     "No," you said.

     "No?" He questioned.

     "No, I don't need your help. I will be fine without you, so just leave me alone you talking glow stick," you snapped. He was taken back by this. Then, he smiled.

     "I have never had someone talk to me like that. You are certainly one of a kind," he said as he then took some more steps toward you. You were now fed up with this guy. You just wanted to be a mess alone in your room, but no, a freaking guy that lights up like a glow stick walked in and ruined that. Now he won't leave.