Who is From the Same Family as You?

The little page boy nodded emphatically. Fearing that Feng Yu Heng did not understand, he explained: "That prime minister Lord Feng, our young master is the son of Lord Feng's brother."

Feng Yu Heng looked curiously at that young master who had fainted. No matter how she looked, she could not see the slightest resemblance to Feng Jin Yuan. She searched through the memories of the body's original owner and found that the matriarch only had Feng Jin Yuan as her only son. Where would a nephew like this come from?

At this time, some of the surrounding citizens began to speak, but it was in mockery of the page: "This truly is a case of surging waters flooding the Dragon King's Temple. The young miss right before you is the Feng family's daughter. If your young master truly is the nephew of Prime Minister Feng, then they would be related!"

The page was startled then began to carefully look at Feng Yu Heng. When he looked, he saw that there was a slight resemblance to Feng Jin Yuan, but he had never met the young misses of the Feng family. He did not know which young miss she was.

Seeing the page in a daze, someone said: "You wouldn't happen to be a fraud, right? You don't even recognize the Feng family's daughter to the first wife, but you still dare say your family's young master is Prime minister Feng's nephew?"

Hearing that she was the daughter to the first wife, the page smiled "You are young miss Chen Yu? You truly are young miss Chen Yu?"

Feng Yu Heng frowned and looked at him. She did not let out a sound, but it was Wang Chuan who said: "What young miss Chen Yu. This is the Feng manor's daughter to the first wife."

"Is the Feng manor's daughter to the first wife not young miss Chen Yu?" The page was unable to react for a long time. Startled, he looked at Feng Yu Heng and suddenly recalled that Feng Chen Yu had already turned 14. Once the year passed, she would be of marriageable age; however, the girl before her did not appear to be 15. He could not help but ask: "Are we speaking about the same Feng family?"

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "There is only one Prime minister Feng. There are no others."

"But..."

"There are no buts." She stood up and glanced once more at the unconscious young person. After some observation, she could see that there was some resemblance to Feng Zi Hao. "You must be people from the Chen family, right? The Emperor has decreed that the Feng family does not recognize Chen shi as the head wife, so Feng Chen Yu naturally is not the daughter of the first wife. Bring this person into Hundred Herb Hall. This county princess will treat him."

The page boy did not quite understand what Feng Yu Heng said. How was it that Chen Yu was no longer the daughter of the first wife? Was the position of daughter to the first wife and daughter of a concubine something that could be so easily changed in the capital?

Fortunately, he understood that Feng Yu Heng allowed him to bring the person into Hundred Herb Hall. Only then did he realize that there was a medical clinic not too far ahead. For a moment, he rejoiced and quickly went to carry his young master.

The onlookers nearby were kind and went to help. Very quickly, they brought him inside.

Huang Quan stared at the young person with an irritated expression, as she muttered to herself: "I really don't know what young miss is thinking. For a person of the Chen family, just let him freeze to death. Why bother saving him?"

Wang Chuan smiled bitterly and shook her head, "With this many sets of eyes watching, if he truly did die before the entrance of Hundred Herb Hall, the past two days of handing out warm tea would have been wasted."

The past few days there had been countless who had been frozen. Even the clerks of Hundred Herb Hall had learned how to handle treatment. Feng Yu Heng saw that the person had been carried in and no longer paid him any heed. She only advised Huang Quan: "Go back to Feng manor and make a report. There is no need to worry about anything else." Huang Quan agreed and left. Feng Yu Heng then returned to distributing hot tea outside.