CP or TA

Class President

Or

Teachers Assistant

Taehyung's POV~

He stood among his students, in the bright florescent room.

His mood was all mixed with anger, and tiredness, he stayed up late last night grading papers.

A major headache banging in his head.

His early to class students talked amongst themselves.

"Hey Mr. Kim." A girl named Miri says with a wave.

The professor nods in her direction.

But, his eyes were elsewhere.

The door only cracked open, and Y/n walks in with a smile.

Her smile, boy oh boy, had he never seen something so gorgeous.

And her hair was up to, she didn't look bad at all, but he loved it even more when her curly hair was down and wild.

He clears his throat trying to clear his thoughts of the girl, so he could focus on the class.

"Alright! Settle down!" He shouts getting class started.

"We'll be talking about the classroom duties." He says only hearing a slight snicker from Jackson and Y/n who were now good friends.

"Y/n I'd like to pronounce you as TA." He declares with a smirk wishing to be shown.

Y/n furrows her eyebrows in the cute way she does and flings her arms in the air.

"Then there's cleaning duty." He says writing names up on the board.

Y/n's POV~

Why? Why you? All you were doing was talking to Jackson and all of a sudden your the new TA!

You can't handle it, you lay your head on the desk and groan irritated.

"Mr. Kim I don't think Y/n wants to be the new TA." Miri says raising her hand.

You look at her with daggers in your eyes, "nope! Mr. Kim I'd love to be the TA!"

You wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that this piece of work was trying to get in your teachers pants by acting all cute.

It ain't happenin'.

.

.

.

After school,

"Bye Jackson!" You say waving the blonde boy goodbye.

"Bye." He says giving you a smile.

You sigh as everyone but you and your professor, leaves.

You turn on your heels, only to be facing Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim." You say with your hands on your hips.

"Ms. L/n" he purrs making you blush.

He's been doing this a lot lately, making you blush, putting butterflies in your stomach, and even a warm feeling.

It's not healthy.

"So why'd you make me TA?" You ask walking past him.

"Because I need a hard-working student to amuse me." He says leaning on your desk.

"You could've had Miri to do it she's all head over heels for you." You say looking at his rather cute outfit.

"Could've but... I didn't." He smiles, you like seeing his box smile.

It was cute.

You shoot him this look, "why?"

He takes a couple steps towards you, you back up until you hit a desk.

He puts his hand on your chin, leans down so your noses were just barely touching.

Your eyes staring back at his.

"I only like you."

You force back a smile.

"No you don't." You say putting your hands on his well shaped chest, so you could push him away but he doesn't nudge.

His hand caresses your cheek, "yes, I do."

Your lips part slightly, your eyes threaten to close but you refused.

You can't be drawn in by him.

His killer looks, hot voice, warm skin.

Amazing.

Thanking the lord because he pulls back, "got you." He mutters with a evil smirk.

You blink repeatedly, trying to figure out his smile.

"W-what?" You say angrily as he walks confidently away.

You huff, ready to kick him.

You turn around, arms crossed.

In the reflection on the windows you faced, you saw Taehyung looking at you sadly.

Why?