Chapter 19- Back to Hogwarts

>Harry's POV>

I pull my trunk down the stairs with Draco behind me and i stop at the bottom and hug Molly and Arthur "Good luck boys" she said hugging Draco and we all left to the platform. We stepped onto the large scarlet train and i sat with Draco, Hermione, Neville, Ron, Luna, and Ginny "are we going to play Truth or Dare every time?" Hermione laughed and the compartment laughed too "alright we just do Truth or Truth" she said and everyone laughed again and nodded, she pulled something out of her bag and handed a small vial and passed it on after sipping it "alright Neville how about you go first" she said and he nodded and sat up a bit "so uh do i just ask someone a question?" he said and she nodded "well uh Harry, are you dating anyone?" he said and i totally forgot he didn't know anything "yes" i say and Draco smiled "who?" he said and i pointed to Draco and he did a little wave with two fingers and Neville smiled "Whoa" he said and Draco and I laughed, i rested my head on his shoulder and we continued "Hermioneee, how are you and Ron? i heard you kissed? are you two a thing yet?" i tease and she blushed bright red and so did Ron "er-" she muttered and Ron smiled and shrugged "mum doesn't want me to date yet" she said quietly and i smiled "who said she needed to know?" i purr and she laughed "and yes we kissed" Ron said and Hermione blushed and Neville let out a awe "er Luna, if you could bring anyone back from death who would it be?" Hermione said and Luna's bright eyes became brighter "maybe my muther, she died long ago, but i also would like to see my sister again" her voice was even more dreamy and smooth, her hair was pulled over her shoulder and was all curly and she had a pretty purple dress and a nice necklace.. she smiled and everyone nodded "hmm.. Draco, do you know of the girls that fantasize to be you because you're dating Harry? and how do you feel about it?" she purred and Dray hummed and kissed my head lightly "I do know of them, i tagged along with them when the group and Harry went to Hogsmeade and i don't know if they know he's gay because they always flirt with him.. i don't really care because i know i can trust him" he said and i smiled and kissed his cheek making him blush lightly "he's not like some people" he said and i let out a quiet snort and laughed.. i knew exactly who he was talking about, Ginny leaned back and crossed her arms. "also they're engaged" Hermione blurted and covered her mouth quickly and Neville and Luna stared at us and we blushed bright red "Hermione" i whine and she blushed "Sorry" she said and i rolled my eyes "really?" they say together and we nod, i hold my hand up and show them the ring Draco gave me "on Christmas, yesterday.. for our 1 year" i say and they smiled "so cute!!!" Luna squealed and everyone laughed besides Ginny who looked so mad at Draco, there was a knock at the door and the black door slid open and i looked up "Hi Chai" i say and she smiled "Hey Harry" she said sweetly "Could i sit?" she said and i nodded and she sat next to me and Draco held my hand tightly and rubbed my hand, the hand that had the ring he gave me "Potter? Potter?!" someone called running down the aisle and they ran past the door and backed up "Oh god Harry i need you quickly!" Pansy squeaked and i looked at her "what's up?" i say and she tried to catch her breath "I need to talk to you, please quickly" she said and i stood up and Draco kissed my hand and i followed her down to an empty compartment "Oh god.." she panted and sat down and put her head in her hands "my Mom" she said and i sat next to her and she looked up "My mom is making me marry a random guy that i don't even know" she said looking at me with fear in her eyes "I said that i was already dating someone and she wants to meet them soon" she said and i opened my mouth and shut it again "and i can't find Blaise and i'm just so stressed" she cried out and i put an hand on her shoulder "Pansy, calm down, listen.. i'll talk to Blaise and ask if he can help you, you're his best friend so i'm guaranteed he will help you out .. did they let you meet this guy or learn his name?" i say and she shook her head "they want to meet the 'boyfriend' when i go back home for summer.. but i don't know anyone who can help me like that.. i just.. Harry... i don't even know the fucking guy" she said and i nodded my head "it's fine Pansy, listen.. i'll find Blaise and ask him okay?" she nodded and she hugged me, i chuckled and hugged her back "alright, Thanks Potter" she said and i smiled "uh huh" i say and i walked back to my compartment and i heard arguing "What do you mean proposed??" Chai said i think.. "Ginny shut the fuck up" Draco said and it went silent and i opened the door and stepped in, i resumed my position next to Dray and i rest my head on his shoulder "I need to find Blaise" i muttered and he rested his head on mine "Why?" he hummed and i sighed "Pansy needs help, mum is making her do something and she stressed" i say and he nodded lightly "Hi Harry" Cho said sheepishly standing in the door and i looked up and waved sluggishly "Hey Cho, how are you?" i hummed and she smiled "Fine i guess, mum said to tell you Hi" she said and i nodded, i yawned and Draco smiled "want to nap?" he hummed lightly and i nodded and he re-positioned himself against the wall after sliding down the compartment bench and i laid between his legs and he hugged me from behind me and i snuggled into his chest and fell asleep against it.

I wake up to light noise and i noticed Draco was asleep as well with his hands around my waist and he head against the cushioned seat and his leg was bent and one was handing off the side, i snuggled closer to him and peered through my eye and saw that Hermione was asleep on Ron who was also asleep with his head on hers.. Ginny was sitting up against the wall looking through a book, didn't know what it was but i knew it was book. The room was dim and the shade on the window was pulled down. I let out an accidental yawn and Ginny looked up and shut the book before i 'opened' my eyes and put it behind her and i opened my eyes and rubbed them with my finger and rested my head on Draco's bent arm. I look forward to see instead of Chai it was Pansy, she was asleep against the compartment wall by the door and was bundled in i think one of my sweaters, couldn't tell.. her long hair fell over her shoulders and she muttered a few words and her head moved a tiny bit still not waking up. I groan quietly and check my golden watch and sighed, we still had about an hour until we get back to Hogwarts. Draco hummed and kissed my head when he woke up "hi sweetheart" i hummed and he leaned down and kissed my cheek "Hi baby" his voice was husky and full of sleep and restlessness "when did Pansy get in here?" I say looking ahead at the sleeping brunette "like 20 minutes after you went to sleep, is she wearing one of you sweaters?" he chuckled out and i shrugged and snuggled close to him "i love you baby" he cooed and i smiled "I love you too baby" i hummed looking up at him and closed the small space with a small kiss, i hum lightly as everyone starts to wake up. Hermione hums and sits up from her slouched position on Ron, he groaned and did the same kissing her head making her blush "oops didn't know you two were awake" he blushed and Draco and I laughed quietly "shut up you rats" Pansy groaned and Ron snorted "Pansy, are you wearing Harry's jumper?" Ron said and she groaned and sat up "yes, i was freezing in the compartment and you guys have snuggle buddies" she said and we laughed "and i'm keeping it now because it's really nice" she said and i rolled my eyes "uh huh" i muttered and she smirked "have any luck on Blaise?" i ask and she shook her head "nah, haven't seen him.. probably sleeping like always" she said and i nodded "we should get ready soon" Hermione said looking out the window and i groaned "i'm comfortable mom" i whined and she laughed, i snuggled against Draco even more if that's possible "i heard you proposed" she said looking at Draco and he nodded "Romantic" she said and he rolled his eyes and kissed my head making me smile, i turn my head and he kissed my lips softly making Pansy fake gag and i smiled into the kiss and turned to her "it's so cute it's gross, am i right?" she said looking at Hermione who laughed "Sometimes, but usually it's just adorable" she said and Pansy snorted and rested her head on the wall. "ugh" she groaned out "so fucking hungry" she moped and i hummed "food sounds good right now" i say and the rest nodded "We should be at the castle in a bit" Hermione said and Pansy and I groaned making the compartment laugh "look!" she said pressing her nose to the window and i fell off the bench and put my nose to it too, Draco put his head next to mine and Pansy jumped on me and put her head on mine to look out "Sweet!" we say and Hermione laughed, our breath clouded the glass in front of us as we stared at the beautiful castle, the train came to a stop and we jump and grab our stuff after changing quickly. We walk over the slightly melted mush of snow, still making craters as we walked.. "Harry! you forgot you book!" Pansy called behind me and i swung around and she threw it at me, i gasped and caught it "I didn't have this book out" i say as she caught up "oh well it was on the benches" she said and i shrugged and put it under my arm and picked the trunk up and dragged it down to the gates where it was put in the dorms. Draco jumped onto the carriage and put his hand out helping me up, he pulled me up with ease and i sat on his thighs as Hermione and Ron took their spots "Hey Potter, Draco" Blaise said sitting down next to us, Pansy jumped up and opened her mouth but closed it and sat next to Hermione "Blaise i need to talk to you later" i say and he nodded slowly "oh god i lost Harry's book" was said somewhere near us and i look over as we get pulled by a dead horse.. Ginny was jumping onto a carriage with Luna and Chai, and the group of girls who was looking at me and some glaring at Draco who was kissing my neck slowly, he kissed my skin making it red and purple, i blushed and smiled "damn, you give a lot of hickeys" Pansy said and Ron snorted and i laughed "hmm" Draco said against my skin kissing up my neck making my cheeks heat up "I love you" he hummed against my skin making me blush more "I love you more" i croak out trying so hard not to moan out.. i bit my lip harder as he went to my ear "Impossible" he whispered and i blushed... damn... "ah.." i moan out very quietly making him smile "mm good boy" he whispered and i smiled, we pulled around the corner and under the valley of trees and down the snow path to the large castle.