Chapter 0 The Return of The Forgotten Familia

Bell and his familia along with some of Bell's other friend's were at the Hostess of Fertility with a celebration on how well the Hestia familia is doing as of late, they were having a good time with drink's and food when a Hermes familia member came with a letter for Bell.

Messenger:" letter for Bell Cranel, I was told to bring it to him asap"

Bell:" a letter... for me"

Tiona:" so who's it from Bell"

Bell:" oh, it's a reminder for the yearly party my family is having, I can't miss this for the world,

it's always fun and I haven't really visited them in so long because of how busy I was with the familia... they must really be a bit worried about me by now"

Welf:" wow Bell, your parents really throw a party every year, is it your birthday"

Bell:" no it's not my birthday, also... they're not my parent's, not my birth one's anyway, there the people who took me in when my parents were gone"

the people at the table looked a bit sad so Bell tried to cheer them up by telling them that it wasn't all bad and he was fine.

Bell:" NO NO, it's alright, I was taken in by my new family because of how close they were to my parent's, they were already like another family to me so I was too sad, and I was also in very good hands, they accepted me without any question's and raised me like one of there own and everything ended up just fine"

Finn:" well while we're on that note, I would actually like to meet these people, they raised you well and I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about how you were brought up till now"

as Finn said that, Bell had a concerned look on his face with the Loki familia wondering what Finn said to make Bell make a face like that, then he said.

Bell:" I'm sorry, I don't think bringing you guy's to them would be a good idea so can you not come"

Bete:" EEEEHHHH, and why's that"

Riveria:" Bete behave, Mr. Cranel, why would you say bringing us is a bad idea"

Bell:" well... it's complicated, but mainly because of the Loki familia as a whole"

Ais:" then Loki and lot's of our member's doesn't come"

Tione:" agreed, if we don't bring Loki and only have the people here, minus Bete, come along, then it should be fine, right"

Tiona:" SO PLEASE BRING US WITH YOU, we'll behave and not cause trouble, we just want to see what they're like"

Bell was surrounded by Ais, Tiona Tione, Finn, Gareth, and Rivaria, along with Leviya and Bete who wanted to come as well for the other's going there and said alright since they would come anyway, but he made them promise that no matter what, they don't act up and don't cause a commotion, and especially not cause a fight.

Gareth:" you make it sound like we'll start a riot with them when we meet them"

Bell:"... that doesn't sound too far off given the facts"

they all wanted to say something, but then remembered about there many starting's and looking's of fights and also other actions and then stopped there, then asking questions about the party and their attire.

Lefiya:" so when we get there, do we dress nice or"

Bell:" casual clothes are good, the party will get messy anyway, booze and food get's everywhere so wear something you wouldn't mind getting dirty"

Haruhime:" also, where are we going to get there"

Bell:" Well first we need to go to the village I grew up in when I lived with my grandfather, then it's just a short walk past the gates and traps"