=Chapter 4=

=(Y/N)'s POV=

It was 6:30am in the morning and I was already ready for today's school session. I was just so excited to meet the students and get to bond and teach with them! Oh it was just too much for me to handle! I was already fully dressed in my hero suit, I had my (favorite color) backpack slung on my back and I was on my phone scrolling through my instagram feed and messages people had sent to me as I walked down the sidewalks.

I came across a few pieces of fanart people had made in my feed and I thought it wouldn't hurt to see what people had made...

Most of the art was of me in some kind of heroic pose or me in a different kind of outfit. There was also tons of art of Nemuri (Midnight), Aizawa (Eraserhead), Toshinori (All Might) and Hizashi (Present Mic). 

My smile began to fade as I saw a few... explicit drawings of my friends... The art is good but its just really weird to be seeing my friends in that kind of perspective.

I suddenly came across a NSFW fanart drawing of -ugh- Erasermic. 

"Erm.." I mumbled and swiped to the next post which was also another NSFW fanart drawing of Erasermic. 

"Urg.." I swiped again.

"GRR..." I swiped once more! And then again, then again, THEN AGAIN, THEN-

HOW MUCH FANART IS THERE OF THIS!??!?

I angrily shoved my phone into my pocket and stomped on the pavement as I made my way to the front gates of the UA highschool.

I'm not homophobic or anything... its just.. for some reason, I just felt.. jealous.. I-I didn't understand why though.. Aw who am I kidding, (Y/N) its just a drawing! Chill!

I took a deep breathe and made my way into the school and walked up the numerous staircases until I made it to the teacher's lounge where I placed all my stuff at my new desk there and grabbed my important stuff and began to make my way to my new classroom.

As I was heading there, I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to slow my pace in walking and I turned to see Nemuri facing me with a smile.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She said, joining me as I began to walk my normal pace again. "Sooo you ready for you're official first day of teaching?" 

"Hahah, yup. I can't wait to pass on my knowledge to these students and help them become the new heroes of the future!" I say.

"HAhahahaahh!!!" She started to burst into laughter causing me to tilt my head in confusion.

"What? Was it something I said?" I ask her.

"HAHHA! Trust me! After your first few days of teaching, its gonna be HELL." She explained, "Grading their tests can be a pain in the ass and their attitudes when the don't shut up can be quite annoying!"